• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

End this filth!

S

shtove

This is disgusting

ruckme.jpg

It's not the way her bra digs a little into her firm, plump flesh. It's not the tilt of her hips under that insistent tug on her snug, white shorts. Nor the salacious look over her shoulder that seems to invite some ... participation.

It's the fact that everytime I see a Teh Mite post this makes me linger until I begin to think he's making sense.

I take this seriously and I've made it my own sig, so that everyone can see it more often and recognise it for the filth that it is. I recommend every other member do the same.

End this filth!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 14 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is disgusting

ruckme.jpg

It's not the way her bra digs a little into her firm, plump flesh. It's not the tilt of her hips under that insistent tug on her snug, white shorts. Nor the salacious look over her shoulder that seems to invite some ... participation.

It's the fact that everytime I see a Teh Mite post this makes me linger until I begin to think he's making sense.

I take this seriously and I've made it my own sig, so that everyone can see it more often and recognise it for the filth that it is. I recommend every other member do the same.

End this filth![/b]

And she's not releasing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 14 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 14 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is disgusting

ruckme.jpg

End this filth![/b]

And she's not releasing
[/b][/quote]

The laws at the breakdown can be vague..

Long time internet subscriber, first time 'poster'.

He also curses too much. I reckon a lifetime ban would sort him out. And he'd still have to foot the bill for the place as a lesson.

I look at the skin tight uniforms and I keep thinking I'm watching St Helens vs the Eels or whatever they have in the NRL these days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Dec 15 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I look at the skin tight uniforms and I keep thinking I'm watching St Helens vs the Eels or whatever they have in the NRL these days.[/b]
Shut up. Your sig doesn't have the filth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 15 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you scroll down very quickly it begins to move, almost squirm ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 15 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 14 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

THE GAME
ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg

ruckme.jpg
[/b]
MORE
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

I have decided to try and confuse everybody too, I swear I kept getting posts by Shtove and Mite mixed up yesterday, so let the confusion begin. :D

This thread makes me think of the Matrix Reloaded! Where there's hundreds of Agent Smith's!

And it has a Russ Meyer reference

See right here - > http://www.imdb.com/***le/tt0059170/

Latest posts