• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England are Woefully Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poppy

The amount of average players that are making an England team today is extroardinary.England is the biggest rugby playing nation in the world and yet they cant produce world class players.I see a hard year ahead for England.Gone are the days of arrogance being backed up by play now you are just plain arrogant.

"I see a hard year ahead for England."

And I see a ban coming your way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 27 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"I see a hard year ahead for England."

And I see a ban coming your way.[/b]
Grow up what have I done that would warrant a ban.

Please. Shut up. You're an idiot.

And you are in line for a warning as you're making inflammatory posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 27 2008, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Please. Shut up. You're an idiot.

And you are in line for a warning as you're making inflammatory posts.[/b]
Sorry matey I understand that you are unbelievably bias but I am entitled to my opinion and it is the opinion of many.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 27 2008, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but I am entitled to my opinion and it is the opinion of many one-eyed Irishmen.[/b]
Fixed for lulz.
Seriously, go away WUM. (Did I do good, Dullonien? ._.)

I'm giving you a friendly bit of advice, stop annoying people. You won't last long here otherwise.

Especially if you start picking a fight with me.

So, bees Speedy. We've found out that I'm not keen on honey and you like sticky things. Anything else?

And yes, you did good Speedy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 27 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 27 2008, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but I am entitled to my opinion and it is the opinion of many one-eyed Irishmen.[/b]
Fixed for lulz.
Seriously, go away WUM. (Did I do good, Dullonien? ._.)
[/b][/quote]cocky british (Language! - Prestwick) now you can ban me.

Please ban him quick.

It'll be very sweet...justy like honey actually.

England have many class players, they just seem to have a problem finding someone that can pick them all out and put them on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts