England Autumn Internationals and South Africa Tour - TV Coverage

brumtom

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
England
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise on the tv coverage for s.africa tour and autumn internationals, I am willing to pay virgin media subscriptions to certain channels but there is not much info on the web with what games are showing on which channel.

I know ESPN are doing the South Africa Tour, however it's unclear if the England games will be shown and on what channel for Autumn. I know BBC covered the last few years for the Wales/Scotland games but it was only highlights for England. I'd love to watch the games in full (if I do not get a ticket for one of the matches) so I thought I should ask here.

Nout' like being prepared eh ?

I'm pretty sure Sky have the rights or at least they did last year.

Thanks.

Actually can't work out of espn have it for South Africa either ? Can anyone confirm ?

Sky have exclusive rights on all England games bar the 6 nations. Or at least they've had that for a ling time and the RFU haven't announced another big money deal since.

Ahh right ! Can't seem to see it on the skysports website or confirmation of them showing the South Africa games, hmmmmm.....

Quick bump.

Anyone know what channel will be covering Wales games also ?

England games will be on sky, as repeatedly stated above....

Think the Wales games will be on BBC Wales, possible S4/C as well.

The Australia tour is on Sky, but the Baa Baas match is on BBC Wales/Red Button. S4C have all the games, but I believe the games played in SANZAR nations must be shown on a delay (They usually put them on at prime time, so say 6/7pm if it'd been 10:30 that morning. Not 100% sure if they show it live, too.)

It will be Sky as their South African Partner is Supersport which is the main (actually only) Sports Broadcaster and every major game which shows on Supersport, will show on sky and vice versa...

Latest posts