Care
Smith
Earle
Loz
Slade
Solomona
Mallinder

Hahahaha that backline would get torn new ****holes

Id like to see mercer get a shot on the bench against Italy, lawes, mercer at 19 20 and prob george as he never starts, so we have abit of impact in the forwards on the bench,

And hope npn of you took my team seriously earlier haha i mean no serious team of mine would contain mallinder haha.

Eddie never ceases to surprise.

On TRF's pet whipping boy Mallinder......the whole parent thing will have affected him, see Ford G. As will playing in a rubbish team, often away from his preferred position.

He has obvious flaws, particularly defensively - he's a big bloke but doesn't chuck his weight around, in fact he reminds me a bit of Cips in the way he doesn't fully commit to contact. That's part technique, part mental and needs sorting if he's to progress, as does his positional sense if he's serious about 15 (I can only see him succeeding at 12). But he's a decent runner and passer with a good kicking game and I can see why Eddie remains interested. Though it feels like he's been around forever, he's still only 21 with plenty of time to improve. He's worth investing in, but at the moment he's well short of a match day 23.

He's done nothing to be ruled in.

Mallinder flatters to deceive, he's flashy.

I think Will has a huge about of potential skill wise he is better than our other 7's.

But and it's a big But he isn't as big as the others and doesn't have the physicality of the others yet. Some say size doesn't matter but it does at the top level.

Harry Mallinders non-existent tackling in the game today. Good god.

IMO he's not shit, that implies a lack of talent; he's a coward

He's a talented athlete, but this doesn't seem to have translated to being an effective rugby player now he's playing against adults.

His moments of skill always seem to me to be akin to this guy....

Flashy, but ultimately not very good.

Latest posts