• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Rugby 2018/19 Thread

You clearly think we won't make it that far, so it's a moot point.

Mate England should get out of their pool don;t be daft....throw a few more Kiwis in the team ,a few more league players, another South African , some Nigerians and another Scot and you''be fine..:D
Ironic considering you're back on your islander poaching game again

You clearly think we won't make it that far, so it's a moot point.

Mate England should get out of their pool don;t be daft....throw a few more Kiwis in the team ,a few more league players, another South African , some Nigerians and another Scot and you''be fine..:D
Bean Mk2?

We offered the last one to Connacht but they rejected him, tore up his contract so we made him an All Black instead :D...can't say the NH did'nt have the first digs on that one..

SH: Waaaaah all our players are tired in November waaah

Also SH: lol at having a few weeks off after 9 months of continuous rugby with two international periods thrown in

The irony being that the rugby championship is only three rounds, whereas NH warmups are 4 rounds. They're also a higher standard because no Argentina walkovers

Six Nations might be more competitive but I don't see much quality from France & Italy
Scotland are brittle and can't win outside of Scotland minus Rome

I believe you're mistaking competitiveness with quality

ARG has been a mess for years for many reasons
But that ends with Ledesma and Quesada running things
2 serious head coaches with clout

Fast Eddie will be very concerned watching the Jaguares and the talent available for Los Pumas

Meh, Argentina get built up because they lose to Tri nations sides every year so everyone writes off their losses as "oh look how good they almost did vs New Zealand". Then the NH teams tour down there and beat them anyway.

Like I said, you've gotta go back a whole world cup cycle before they beat a B&I side.
Teams take them seriously, no doubt, but they aren't a big player anymore and sides expect to beat them home and away.

Meh, Argentina get built up because they lose to Tri nations sides every year so everyone writes off their losses as "oh look how good they almost did vs New Zealand". Then the NH teams tour down there and beat them anyway.

Like I said, you've gotta go back a whole world cup cycle before they beat a B&I side.
Teams take them seriously, no doubt, but they aren't a big player anymore and sides expect to beat them home and away.

You're looking at a RWC cycle in which for 2.5 years they were led by
a dysfunctional and eventual lame duck HC in Hourcade

You're placing too much too much stock on results with players
being flogged continuously and not being rested

Only in last 12 months has there been a semblance of competent coaching with
Ledesma bearing in mind he went straight from coaching Jaguares to In'l rugby

ARG are a team that have delivered spectacular results at RWC recently
and with a less diabolical travelling schedule will be a formidable side
I believe they're the 1st side to arrive in Japan as well

Times reporting that teo and brown dropped over training ground spat

Everything I've read (thank you social media) says it was on a social, not the training ground. A bit more excusable on the training ground than at something designed to built team spirit.

Everything I've read (thank you social media) says it was on a social, not the training ground. A bit more excusable on the training ground than at something designed to built team spirit.
Me too, and agreed.
Doesn't Te'o have a past with overdoing socials as well? So might count as a second strike.

Doesn't Te'o have a past with overdoing socials as well? So might count as a second strike.

He has previous for overdoing social media, someone on one of the many Facebook rugby pages posted a screen capture of him having a pop at Mike Brown on Instagram (and predictably enough, Brown biting back).

Looks like we're switching to Umbro kits after the next 6N.

Bit left field - will be interesting to see what they come up with.
I instantly associate their logo with chavs/90s football kits (Man Utd)/cheap football boots.

Apparently paid big bucks though, outbid everyone else - £5m a year.

Have they ever done rugby shirts? Would be fun if we finally discovered that all the bullshit technology in shirts is actually useful and not having it is a downside.

Latest posts