Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
football-1.png

I never pretended to like him in the first place; Was always undecided.

Its not a new coach that Englands footie team need, its a miracle! Capello imo is a good coach. It seems no coach can get Englands players to play well enough together as a unit. Just like their rugby counter-parts they have huge strength in depth and some of the best players in the world at their disposal

Its not a new coach that Englands footie team need, its a miracle! Capello imo is a good coach. It seems no coach can get Englands players to play well enough together as a unit. Just like their rugby counter-parts they have huge strength in depth and some of the best players in the world at their disposal

The media also hypes up players and the team to much and giving the country hope. At the moment someone needs to tell Capello he has got it wrong and that he needs to look at the likes of Joe Cole and Crouch. But I think what Chris has got is pretty much what id look at. Its a shame that Hargreves is injured all the time because in the system above instead of Carrick they would be a handful when on form.

Totally agree Cymro, the hope, pressure and expectation heaped on them is a bit too much and when they don't perform to a level that satisfies the fans then they boo and criticise them too much, thats got to be a major factor in their performances. You only had to see the way rooney reacted with regards to the crowd after the match to see it was getting to him: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8749208.stm

Oh God... 12 months impending of a shite Irish team claiming to be the best in the world because they beat a **** team which an equally **** England team couldn't manage...

I thought we were past this.

At least it's not the rugby any more...

We're never past it.

Ireland > England. At everything. Whatever about football we're still better than you at rugby.

Yep. Don't drag me down captain negative, I'm a free spirit. I've still got hope.

Top tip:
Write in white.

You can say literally anything. Balls.

Well, England Rugby is certainly greater then England football now! :lol:

Lads England could be the only team in the World Cup and yet they'd still screw it up and be knocked out somehow :D

Difference in rugby is England can be in low ebb (eg 2007) but players arent overpaid and have heart and well they made final.
The English team is so overhyped it is unreal. They are an average team at best.

Lads England could be the only team in the World Cup and yet they'd still screw it up and be knocked out somehow :D

Difference in rugby is England can be in low ebb (eg 2007) but players arent overpaid and have heart and well they made final.
The English team is so overhyped it is unreal. They are an average team at best.

Average is tough. Player by player they're a very good team. But yeah they don't work as a unit at all

Latest posts