• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England rugby stars face NZ probe

Maybe this could be another reason why Olly Barkley was dropped to the bench :blink: Don't expect this would have happened if Martin Johnson was on tour instead of that numty Rob Andrew.

I find it interesting that no formal statement has been made against anyone. Surely if the victim(s) in question are crying sexual assault they would also want to get the police involved ASAP?

Can't know anything until more evidence is produced, but it currently reeks of individuals trying to get their 15 minutes of fame/compensation my making allegations against high profile sports stars.

Webby said it right.

Total rubbish if you ask me. It's all too flimsy and there is no real hurry to resolve the matter. Just speculation, where in almost every case similar to this is a waste of time.

All we are getting is a new story every night on the news which makes no difference one or the other.

from what ive heard gents.... it was the girls b/f that made the allegation. so the actual 'victim' hasnt formally made the allegation yet.

listened to radiosport this morning and it sounds like a jelous bf taking it out on the footballers instead of the mrs...

that being said... what the **** where these idiots doing out after getting there arse handed to them... i could understand if it was the last game of the tour...

There's a saying in Afrikaans that suits this situation perfectly, unfortunately I can't translate it because it won't sound right.

Hou jou ding uit gate uit dan bly jou gat uit dinge uit.

Players have been named. Sorry, but the only link I could find was to the daily mail...

Here [/b]

Great find there mate, pity the BBC and SkySports have not reported this!

I did say that Brown had something to do with it, but Care, Ojo and Strettle never came accross my mind!

Was taking bets that Barkley was one of them and im shocked by it!

Yeah, I did post the names earlier but said that we'd have to wait for it to come through the wires or be reported by one of the established hacks like Mick Cleary.

cmon guys, nothing proved - so is old news, after all probably just some bad kiwi tactics to throw England off the game. Lets get back to the real problem... how can England can build a better team... I mean that s the real issue facing Englsand rugby isn't it?

Sorry few Pims in me after just getting back from Wimbledon...

Aw crap, guys, can we stop South West London from fagging up Kiwi Steve, please?

I say we move him to the merry borough of Tottenham, that'll toughen him up!

"South West London from fagging up Kiwi Steve"

Hey its your guys facing the Kiwi probe!!!

In the infamous words of BlackAdder.. "That sounds a bit rude doesn't it?"

Latest posts