• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England to Hold Talks With Gatland

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'll cry when its properly serious EJ is contracted until 2021 and won't be replaced unless the RWC goes badly wrong. I imagine this will fizzle out to nothing other than managers always entertaining talking shop. The plan is to put a successor in place when EJ leaves don't think Gats will be No. 2.

Most likely this is RFU warning EJ they will replace him if they have and Gatland trying to convince the ABs he's wanted.

Would be a good fit in all reality.
Non English coaches good enough.

I'm sure the English press will be moaning why not Lancaster or Farrell despite being the ones who help hound them away. (For good reason too).
Baxter not good enough yet
McCall ummmm

Who else is about?
Cockerill .......
No other experienced English coaches.

Would take
Cotter
Joseph
or Rennie
As alternatives.

I would take it with a heavy pinch of "WalesOnline stirring things up" salt either way, and I doubt it'll happen.

It would be top banter however...

I'd hate this.

Hence why all English fans should love.

I dislike the guy but he has done a great job with wales on a lot of limitations.
Maybe Edwards might have another go at Union if Gatland and the RFU wanted him?

I would take it with a heavy pinch of "WalesOnline stirring things up" salt either way, and I doubt it'll happen.

It would be top banter however...

Don't know about that.
Who do England have to pick
and
who does Gatland have to go to.

Hence why all English fans should love.

Don't know about that.
Who do England have to pick
and
who does Gatland have to go to.

That's true to be fair, though would depend on if any big jobs pop up between the end of the RWC and the end of EJ contract in 2021 I'd imagine? That said England could have a catastrophic RWC (again, top banter) which would see the job open up as soon as Gats becomes available / I imagine Gatland probably fancies a year or two off anyway, so could step in if EJ sees out his contract.

Rennie. NOOOOOOOO. He is staying with us. As for Gatland, Why not ?. ANYONE is better than Jones.

Ireland one of the 2 best jobs.
tenor.gif

Let's face England is the number 1 job in the world.
cefb4e9a-c8a5-45f9-ba94-9dd9aa9b9df6.gif

Latest posts