• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v South Africa - 26/11/2022 - KO 4.30 GMT

If memory serves, Rodd got sneaky in the first scrum by getting the TH to pre engage and did something similar in the second. Two penalties in his first 2 international set pieces.

Rodd is 22...he can improve his scrummging. Marler was renowned as a running prop at age groups who adapted and became who he is. Rodd can do the same...or at least improve it so hes good and keep his loose play...as Genge has successfully done now.

Mako is NEVER going to improve so why bother with him.

Give Rodd the valuable gametime.

Yay let's talk about the countering the bomb squad.....its a sensible plan if it didn't involve starting Mako.....then it becomes bloody stupid.

Plus it stinks of playing to their strengths instead of our (not like we have many currently).

Some talk about Waybe Barnes, was supposed to be receiving an award for 100 reffed Internarional games at Twickenham today. Has decided not receive it die to SA fans.

Interesting to see Hartley say EJ said despite everything they never complain about the ref.

Is there going to be point where refs refuse to do SA matches?

Is there going to be point where refs refuse to do SA matches?
An article I read a few days ago said some referees have told World Rugby they don't want to ref/run touch for Bok games after the threats Berry and his family got during the lions tour - not sure if that was just at the time or a permanent thing

An article I read a few days ago said some referees have told World Rugby they don't want to ref/run touch for Bok games after the threats Berry and his family got during the lions tour - not sure if that was just at the time or a permanent thing
Well now its happened to Barnes (who might be the most respected ref currently operating). Whom has decided to duck this you imagine it might reach that stage that firmly again.

Have there been any reprisals yet have WR said anything? Erasmus should of copped an immediate ban.

I think more severe action is needed, Erasmus is like Trump, he has fostered a cult like following which will continue even if he is personally sanctioned. The union and the fans are perpetuating a victim mentality and slagging off WR after every game. I think the union and team as a whole needs to start being sanctioned. It's not like they are trying to prevent this but just lost control, they are actively perpetuating it. SA should be told, if they have such a problem with world rugby then they can **** off and stop playing it.

I think the simple thing would be to tell Rassie if that he doesn't want to use appropriate channels of communication then they will be closed. There will be no pre and post game meetings and if the SARU doesn't do anything then SA referees will be shut out from world rugby.

Have there been any reprisals yet have WR said anything? Erasmus should of copped an immediate ban.
Should have immediately doubled his previous ban, with a warning that one more repeat and it becomes lifetime.
Haul SARU officials in and drag them over the coals for it, and say that if they fail to control Rassie, then SARU will also be sanctioned.

Boks 14 faking an injury from the seatbelt tackle until the referee says play on and he makes a miraculous recovery and sprints back to his wing lol

Steward with a bad spill there. Very uncharacteristic, I hope EJ hasn't been working his magic on Steward too'

Latest posts