• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Japan - 12/11/22

Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

Cant forsee many changes. Maybe Freeman in the back 3 somewhere and Jamie George to start.

If it were me with the squad there, id go...
1 Genge
2 George
3 Sinckler
4 Itoje
5 Tizzard
6 Willis (Coles on the bench)
7 Curry
8 Billy

9 JVP
10 Smith
11 Cokasaniga
12 Farrell
13 Manu
14 Freeman
15 Steward

Has Nowell played much at 13? Id be curious to see how he goes there....

Off to this one as well. Taking the Mrs, who at every game so far we have lost. Saints four times, England once. Convincing win for Japan it is then.
I think I speak for everyone here, in that I blame you for the forthcoming loss; only slightly behind the blame I place on Eddie.

Off to this one as well. Taking the Mrs, who at every game so far we have lost. Saints four times, England once. Convincing win for Japan it is then.
Please take her to the next Calcutta Cup so we can extend our current record of success

Cant forsee many changes. Maybe Freeman in the back 3 somewhere and Jamie George to start.

If it were me with the squad there, id go...
1 Genge
2 George
3 Sinckler
4 Itoje
5 Tizzard
6 Willis (Coles on the bench)
7 Curry
8 Billy

9 JVP
10 Smith
11 Cokasaniga
12 Farrell
13 Manu
14 Freeman
15 Steward

Has Nowell played much at 13? Id be curious to see how he goes there....
Coles will start(arguably done enough last week for another chance) and EJ likely to double down on itoje at 6 but i hope your right with Willis.

Smith Faz Manu i really dont want to see again...smith Faz i dont want to see again. Smith and Faz at 10 at 22 is what i want to see. Hope Freeman starts,

Am I right in saying the only change from last week's 25 is Porter for Robinson? At least this means we're probably going for a 5:3 this week.

If there was going to be any experimentation, this was the game.

Not much experimentation going on in that squad, so we're going to see basically the same side for all four games, barring injuries.

As I say, woot.

Ok sooo
Only way i will be happy if it is
Genge LCD Sinks
Itoje Coles
Willis Billy Curry
JvP Smith
Manu Slade
BigJoe Steward Nowell

George
Mako
Hayes
Hill
Simmonds
Youngs
Faz
Porter

Not that im overly happy with this but this is best of a bad situation.

Why not just add in Freeman?

And the odds of both May and George being properly fit are?

Going to this one, so I will no doubt get wrecked and have a little cry inside again
Why do you keep doing it to yourself? Going to watch England I mean, not getting supremely larruped.

Take her to all of the AIs pls. We may just get a change of coach. If not we'll have a whip round for 6N tickets.

Latest posts