• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs New Zealand - 19/11/22

Sorry it's just my opinion that you are inventing a day in a nonexistent year, probably because you are struggling to differentiate dreams from reality. In your dreamworld, however, your opinion is valid (I can only presume).
I think we are are on a different page. I am talking about the RWC semi in 2019. What are you talking about?

They just expected to waltzed into the final to play SA after beating them in the pool stage. Looked like they Forgot that they had to play a semi v England and looked underprepared psychologically- why else drop Cane for Barrett and then revert back at half time. Boks as well expected to play ABs in final and couldn't believe their luck when they got England.

Eddie from a year out and before after losing by 1 point at Twickenham had prepared England for this semi going by the draw of both teams. Shame he didn't totally for the final.

That is my reading into it.
semi what?

semi what?
Ah wiped it from your memory.

Homer Blank Stare GIF by MOODMAN

just joking around mate, having a bit of fun with a topic that probably didn;t need to be rehashed in this thread
Don't like that gaslighting sense of humour. Not really my bag. Of course it's relevant as I know Kiwis hate losing to England. Previous matches need to be learnt from. We'll see if Foster does.

Don't like that gaslighting sense of humour. Not really my bag. Of course it's relevant as I know Kiwis hate losing to England. Previous matches need to be learnt from. We'll see if Foster does.
Come on man, gaslighting? You missed the joke, even ask what @Umaga's Witness was talking about and repeated you were talking at the semi final

We all talked about it 3 years ago and most kiwis would be the first to say either the abs ****** up or England were great, outplayed us

Come on man, gaslighting? You missed the joke, even ask what @Umaga's Witness was talking about and repeated you were talking at the semi final

We all talked about it 3 years ago and most kiwis would be the first to say either the abs ****** up or England were great, outplayed us
Yes, gaslighting humour. IMO its the lowest form of wit. Lower than sarcasm.

Yes, gaslighting humour. IMO its the lowest form of wit. Lower than sarcasm.
Its only close to gaslighting because you seemed to believe we had actually forgotten and kept going on about it….no one else believed that was an actual possibility

Latest posts