• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs New Zealand - 19/11/22

My view is that when England can't even do the basics well how the hell do you expect them perform some complex world cup winning plan without practice? If England were playing boring but error free rugby then maybe, but they are error strewn instead.
Agreed.

Unfortunately, it's also what happened 4 years ago, when we exposed our actual attacking plan for about half a match, in the 6N prior to the RWC; and then went back to being heavily criticised by the fans.
Ultimately, the SF performance was... bloody brilliant; and the final was more down to Sinckler's injury, and the insanity of starting Mako against South Africa....
Bugger

He also said/wrote: "What really struck me is how good he is with people. I've played for plenty of coaches over the years but I've not come across any who bring people together like Scott did this week. He's not the typical mould of English rugby. He would come in and be a bit of a positive disruptor."

In any case, Robertson's reputation doesn't rest on Mike Brown's eloquence or lack thereof. Plenty of coaches have a reputation as good motivators but it's well established that Razor actually is one.
And I one hundred per cent agree.

Latest posts