• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England will kick and kick and kick, says Johnson (aka dick)

In the loose Lawes wasn't his usual self at Thommund, but then again he was carrying a groin strain. At the lineout though, Him and Kruger stole more then their share and (I don't think ) lost any of their own. Alongside Borthwick in the boiler room (who's a very similar jumper to Kruger although nowhere near in the loose), they could take away the threat from the Irish lineout quite easily.

And there's no reason to drop Hartley after the Italy game (unless all 15 players should also be dropped). There's nobody even remotely close enough to him anyway. Unless Shalk Brits has a secret English passport.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 22 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In the loose Lawes wasn't his usual self at Thommund, but then again he was carrying a groin strain. At the lineout though, Him and Kruger stole more then their share and (I don't think ) lost any of their own. Alongside Borthwick in the boiler room (who's a very similar jumper to Kruger although nowhere near in the loose), they could take away the threat from the Irish lineout quite easily.

And there's no reason to drop Hartley after the Italy game (unless all 15 players should also be dropped). There's nobody even remotely close enough to him anyway. Unless Shalk Brits has a secret English passport.[/b]
Lawes was quiet because he got a bad experience up against Quinny who showed how it's done in back row.

And Irish lineout under our Gert Smal is a different animal to Munster(who have dipped in lineout this year due to constant changes)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 22 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 22 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And there's no reason to drop Hartley after the Italy game (unless all 15 players should also be dropped). There's nobody even remotely close enough to him anyway. Unless Shalk Brits has a secret English passport.[/b]
Lawes was quiet because he got a bad experience up against Quinny who showed how it's done in back row.

And Irish lineout under our Gert Smal is a different animal to Munster(who have dipped in lineout this year due to constant changes)
[/b][/quote]

********. Quinlan was utter shite (as per usual) and you know that as well as I do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 22 2010, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 22 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 22 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

********. Quinlan was utter shite (as per usual) and you know that as well as I do.
[/b][/quote]
Against Saints in R6 of H'Cup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He was Man of the Match and best player by a mile :D

Lawes was out-foxed that night in backrow by him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 22 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Olyy I know Flutey (Soon Mr.Munster :p ) can be dangerous and Tait to can be a worry but the back 3 isn't the best.[/b]
Again, sadly true,
Cuetos got the brains, but sadly lacking in pace, Monye can be great, but has a tendancy too mess up/go on his own, resulting in turn overs and the such, and Armitage hasn't seen the form he had last 6N by a long shot. Johnson won't dream of dropping him though, as Foden is untested at international level, so won't get a start any time soon (so Johnson has basically shot himself in the foot)

With Flutey heading munster-wards, my girlfriends family is from the munster region, so i might put my plastic-paddy hat on and start following them in the ML :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Feb 22 2010, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 22 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Olyy I know Flutey (Soon Mr.Munster :p ) can be dangerous and Tait to can be a worry but the back 3 isn't the best.[/b]
Again, sadly true,
Cuetos got the brains, but sadly lacking in pace, Monye can be great, but has a tendancy too mess up/go on his own, resulting in turn overs and the such, and Armitage hasn't seen the form he had last 6N by a long shot. Johnson won't dream of dropping him though, as Foden is untested at international level, so won't get a start any time soon (so Johnson has basically shot himself in the foot)

With Flutey heading munster-wards, my girlfriends family is from the munster region, so i might put my plastic-paddy hat on and start following them in the ML :p
[/b][/quote]
Good man Olly and well I follow Saints ever since Jason Robinsn :bravo:

Monye has pace but isn't great when entering contact techniclly be it carrying the ball under the wrong arm etc.
Cueto is simply as you say a great brain but hasn't the body to match and Armitage has never really recovered from the shoulder injury he suffered.

Latest posts