1. 2016 RBS Six Nations Rugby Table - The Rugby Forum
    Table updated after last fixture of the weekend

England women crush sorry French

Discussion in '2017 RBS Six Nations' started by getofmeland, Feb 24, 2008.

1. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

<div align="center"> </div><div align="center">England team: Charlotte Barras (Saracens); Michaela Staniford (Wasps), Claire Allan (Saracens), Rachael Burford (Saracens), Danielle Waterman (Clifton); Katy McLean (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks), Amy Turner (Richmond); Rochelle Clark (Henley), Amy Garnett (Saracens), Katy Storie (Blaydon), Tamara Taylor (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks), Joanna McGilchrist (Wasps), Sarah Hunter (Lichfield), Margaret Alphonsi (Saracens), Catherine Spencer (capt) (Worcester).
    Replacements: Emma Layland (Richmond), Sophie Hemming (Clifton), Sarah Beale (Leos), Karen Jones (Richmond), Alice Richardson (Richmond), Katherine Merchant (Worcester), Victoria Massarella (Saracens).

From BBC Sport

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. DC

DC Guest

oh i thought the title of this referred to tonights mens match!

4. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

I was waiting for that comment!!!

You win the comedy Genius award from 1698!

5. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

Yeah but our girls are better looking.

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

There's no such thing as a good looking female rugby player.

7. BLR

BLR Guest

...yet, I have noticed a few good looking sportswomen in a variety of sports lately....I think rugby is due for a good looking one to come along :)

8. danny

danny Guest

Without sounding sexist women shouldnt be allowed to play sports. Or drive for that matter.............

9. BLR

BLR Guest

Or vote...or have jobs...or be allowed to roam the streets without the accompaniment of either thier husband or father...

10. danny

danny Guest

Or vote...or have jobs...or be allowed to roam the streets without the accompaniment of either thier husband or father...
    [/b][/quote]

To be fair if they had booze in saudi it would be brilliant dont you think?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!