• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England women crush sorry French

G

getofmeland

<div align="center"> </div><div align="center">England team: Charlotte Barras (Saracens); Michaela Staniford (Wasps), Claire Allan (Saracens), Rachael Burford (Saracens), Danielle Waterman (Clifton); Katy McLean (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks), Amy Turner (Richmond); Rochelle Clark (Henley), Amy Garnett (Saracens), Katy Storie (Blaydon), Tamara Taylor (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks), Joanna McGilchrist (Wasps), Sarah Hunter (Lichfield), Margaret Alphonsi (Saracens), Catherine Spencer (capt) (Worcester).
Replacements: Emma Layland (Richmond), Sophie Hemming (Clifton), Sarah Beale (Leos), Karen Jones (Richmond), Alice Richardson (Richmond), Katherine Merchant (Worcester), Victoria Massarella (Saracens).

From BBC Sport

oh i thought the ***le of this referred to tonights mens match! [/b]

I was waiting for that comment!!!

You win the comedy Genius award from 1698!

There's no such thing as a good looking female rugby player.
[/b]
...yet, I have noticed a few good looking sportswomen in a variety of sports lately....I think rugby is due for a good looking one to come along :)

Without sounding sexist women shouldnt be allowed to play sports. Or drive for that matter.............

Without sounding sexist women shouldnt be allowed to play sports. Or drive for that matter.............
[/b]
Or vote...or have jobs...or be allowed to roam the streets without the accompaniment of either thier husband or father...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Or vote...or have jobs...or be allowed to roam the streets without the accompaniment of either thier husband or father...
[/b][/quote]

To be fair if they had booze in saudi it would be brilliant dont you think?

Latest posts