• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Entourage

The first two series were excellent, they are starting to fade a little now but Ari Gold is one of the best TV charachters put on screen.

"You got to get up earlier than that to catch me out cnutmuscle" ......

Let's hug it out *****...

Kind of off topic - But how awesome is HBO? Sopranos, the Wire, Curb your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Band of Brothers, Extras, Flight of the Conchords, John Adams, 6 Feet Under, From Earth to the Moon... Just nothing but home run after home run, wish they would set up shop on Sky here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Not me, as The Sopranos easily takes out that ***le.[/b]
Holla

i've got entourage season 1 & 2 but i still haven't made the time to watch it, i might do that now, i've heard it's real good.

i'm more of a Heroes addict, love that show!

Well, my all time favourite is probably 'The Young Ones'. I'm loving 'The IT Crowd' at the moment, though.

The It Crowd is pretty good. "Its true, if you type Google into Google... you break the internet".

I love Entourage. Season 5 was a return to form after a slight dip in seasons 3b and 4. Ari Gold is possibly my favourite character of all time. His rant at Josh Weinstein in season 1 (the 1st Gary Busey episode) is one of the all time classic TV moments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 12 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I love Entourage. Season 5 was a return to form after a slight dip in seasons 3b and 4. Ari Gold is possibly my favourite character of all time. His rant at Josh Weinstein in season 1 (the 1st Gary Busey episode) is one of the all time classic TV moments.[/b]

what da?! is it on season 5 already?! shivers, i got alot of catchin up to do.