• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EOYT: France vs Samoa, 24/11/2012

Not a good start from France and a very good one from Samoa...I do not feel this match at all :(

Samoa is just great with the offload. Every time they are tackled, the carrier is able to keep a strong base and offload

Talk about someone who is reviving his career. I really liked TD at 10, but it is hard to argue with how well Michelak is playing

At this rate one of these teams is going to get tired. Just a really physical game. For France their depth might help them with this, for Samoa the emotion of handing it to France could be the energy boost they need. Forward play for France looking good, but the Samoan defense is just awesome. Parra misses a penalty. Score still 7-7

I think the referee is very nice for France, not sure of the 2 last penalties...tough calls for Samoa. I think Parra is not playing very well, poor passes...

I think the referee is very nice for France, not sure of the 2 last penalties...tough calls for Samoa. I think Parra is not playing very well, poor passes...

Parra may have a little rust on him, maybe he needs a little time to see the game as he used to.
Missed penalty by Samoa. HT score 10-7 still

shitty, shitty first half.
France: some good elements, some BAD elements.
Samoa: same.

We can't assert ourselves offensively, and Samoa are very dangerous too and play aggressively but we've made all our tackles...same excellent French defense as in the first two EOYT tests.
Samoa sometimes play like they don't know the rules though, and are just too violent on the impacts. I saw a guy strangling Papé in the maul and another who pierced a hole in Mermoz's skull with his elbow...ffs, calm the **** down.

Boring ****...still better than the ENG-SAF game...

Very good match from Samoa, incredible number of turn over, France is totally out of its match, we won't win this one :(

France just can't put a good sequence together. Too many single performances and Samoa is much more aggressive, and as a team. Penalty for France Michelak nails it, 13-14 Samoa.

Latest posts