First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Wales.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Australia.png

The last big game of the Autumn Internationals.
Wales vs Australia.
Both teams have been a mixed bag in the Internationals with Wales getting monstered at home by the Boks and Aussie copping a defeat at Twickenham.
Victory would mean a lot to Aussie as they look to end their season on a high note and victory would be a Huge boost for Wales as they head in to the 6 Nations soon.

Dan Lydiate and Alex Cuthbert possible starters...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/25077533

Last edited by a moderator:
With the 6 players suspended on the team, again. Wallabies by 12, they made 4 tries in Dublin, the same team that came close to defeating the ABs 2 days ago.

Wallabies IMO:

1- James Slipper
2- Stephen Moore
3- Sekope Kepu
4- Rob Simmons
5- James Horwill
6- Scott Fardy
7- Michael Hooper
8- Ben Mowen
9- Will Genia
10- Quade Cooper
11- Nick Cummins
12- Christian Leali'ifano
13- Adam Ashley-Cooper
14- Joe Tomane
15- Israel Folau

With the 6 players suspended on the team, again. Wallabies by 12, they made 4 tries in Dublin, the same team that came close to defeating the ABs 2 days ago.

Wallabies IMO:

Just putting it out there ... Some of your predictions for the Wales games been off as you seemingly love writing Wales off.

Hmm, two teams that both need the win. Also the two teams I most regularly under'value'..

My head says Wales but I find my heart, oddly, wants Aus to sneak it. Controversially.

Australia should put Wales to bed if we play well. Wales have been pretty ordinary this last month and the wallabies are starting to come together. Hopefully a 10+ victory

yeah the injuries is the trouble and it's hampered Wales' ability to actively progress this autumn, whilst Australia have been getting steadily better. England just about beat them but I can't help but feel that they were a Pocock away from winning all their games, and that's impressive considering its away and following a really disappointing run back down south.

No THIS one will.

as I hovered over the link I noticed it was a youtube. My heart started pumping, skipping beats, my hands sweating uncontrollably, my eyes widening further and further. I knew it wasn't what he had promoted it to be, yet an irresistible desire pushed me. I had to know. I had to know ! Oh God no, I couldn't believe it !! It was there, and I could only stare, powerless, as if my body had disappeared under the impact of such a frightening sight.
It was there. It was that little freak with the big voice from the 80's !

(Big Ewis Poe, "The link on the forum", Horror short stories Volume2, 1832)

Last edited:
Just putting it out there ... Some of your predictions for the Wales games been off as you seemingly love writing Wales off.

I love Wales, bud! Mike Phillips is one of my favorite scrum halves around the world. And I like players like Sam Warburton, Leigh Halfpenny and others. I'm just saying that Wallabies will win by 12. I said the same before the game Wallabies-Ireland, and I also like the Irish.

Cheers

as I hovered over the link I noticed it was a youtube. My heart started pumping, skipping beats, my hands sweating uncontrollably, my eyes widening further and further. I knew it wasn't what he had promoted it to be, yet an irresistible desire pushed me. I had to know. I had to know ! Oh God no, I couldn't believe it !! It was there, and I could only stare, powerless, as if my body had disappeared under the impact of such a frightening sight.
It was there. It was that little freak with the big voice from the 80's !

(Big Ewis Poe, "The link on the forum", Horror short stories Volume2, 1832)

The man himself would have been proud I daresay.

I think the Welsh centre partnership is important with all of the injuries there. A Williams-Williams axis would be interesting. I feel a lot more confined with Alex back - as long as he is fit. He is a lethal finisher and gives defences a lot to deal with.

If Wales can get the back line firing then it will be an exciting game. I think it could go either way by 3.

The man himself would have been proud I daresay.

You're absolutely right. Big Ewis Poe was a man of very low expectations and terrible taste.

sooooooo, Wales Australia huh...well I'm not saying anything until I see the XV's. I've got no clue where the teams are at anymore in terms of injuries and who left because they're raging alcoholics or wtvr..

Wales vs Australia.
Both teams have been a mixed bag in the Internationals with Wales getting monstered at home by the Boks and Aussie copping a defeat at Twickenham.
Victory would mean a lot to Aussie as they look to end their season on a high note and victory would be a Huge boost for Wales as they head in to the 6 Nations soon.

Is the membership telling me that they are NOT enthralled by the upcoming Belgium vs. Hong Kong series? Am I hearing this right!!!!

Wales can definitely do this but they have to get motivated and stop whining about injuries.
Gatland needs to tell them there will be no sheep with lipstick for a MONTH if they can't put the convicts to sleep at the Millennium.
Seriously, what is Wales problem?
They have a hugely talented first XV, and if they play to potential then they could do the damage but they absolutely have to front up in the forward pack and defensively as an entire unit.
Aussie might be easy beats for the saffers but they still have enough to break Welsh hearts.

Wales.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Australia.png

Wales vs Australia.

Mate I m not sure which game you watched, they were not monstered by the boks at all.The boks defended very well.The welsh players do not have the same attacking skills as the Southern Hemisphere teams.This game is evenly balanced.The British Irish lions which won the series in Australia had ten players in the team in the last game.(I stand to be corrected ) The Welsh have home advantage, this to me makes them marginal favourites against an in impressive Australia.

Wales can definitely do this but they have to get motivated and stop whining about injuries.
Gatland needs to tell them there will be no sheep with lipstick for a MONTH if they can't put the convicts to sleep at the Millennium.
Seriously, what is Wales problem?
They have a hugely talented first XV, and if they play to potential then they could do the damage but they absolutely have to front up in the forward pack and defensively as an entire unit.
Aussie might be easy beats for the saffers but they still have enough to break Welsh hearts.

Like to know about the whining of injuries, as far as I have seen, Wales have just gotten on with it and not made the excuse of injuries.

Last edited:
Like to know about the whining of injuries, as far as I have seen, awakes have just gotten on with it and not made the excuse of injuries.

Awakes?

Is this an allusion to the sleeping Dragon?
Will it be coming forth from it's lair in the valleys to roast the Wallabies in a fit of blazing glorious running rugby?
There's always hope...

Latest posts