• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Epic Glitch in Rugby 06 :(

W

Woldog

So here's the thing, I'm playing World League with the Reds, I've been playing it for ages I've been in Elite League for like 4 seasons but anyway, I've got almost all the star players in the game in my starting XV/ reserves but Schalk Burger is injured, he has been injured for about 8 games with the message being "S. Burger will be out for 1 more weeks with a bruised foot."
strange thing is whenever a player is injured in a game and has to be taken off they're never injured anymore, so what do you think is Schalk Burger playing Jesus and absorbing all their injuries?
Plus how do I get him back :S.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ May 14 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So here's the thing, I'm playing World League with the Reds, I've been playing it for ages I've been in Elite League for like 4 seasons but anyway, I've got almost all the star players in the game in my starting XV/ reserves but Schalk Burger is injured, he has been injured for about 8 games with the message being "S. Burger will be out for 1 more weeks with a bruised foot."
strange thing is whenever a player is injured in a game and has to be taken off they're never injured anymore, so what do you think is Schalk Burger playing Jesus and absorbing all their injuries?
Plus how do I get him back :S.[/b]

I'm just confused how Burger was hindered by a briused foot. :p

Latest posts