• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

~ ESPN Six Nations Fantasy League ~

Not saying my position as don't want people to know my name even though it is a fake one, But I am very disappointed in myself.

Not saying my position as don't want people to know my name even though it is a fake one, But I am very disappointed in myself.
You've given me more than enough information to find out your fake name! I may already know. Groundhog and I will look for you, we will find you and we will befriend you.

You've given me more than enough information to find out your fake name! I may already know. Groundhog and I will look for you, we will find you and we will befriend you.

Never my fake parents will never allow it.

An Englishman and two Irishman it only exist in those films Groundhog has on his computer, not IRL.

Round 1 Standings

177l2d.jpg

Attachments

• jjjj.jpg
    jjjj.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
My team performed well under expectation this weekend ...

Henderson was my only try scorer and my decision to go for Seymour over Hogg quite clearly backfired ...

Still, I'm confident they'll come good ... I think. I'm still looking at my side wondering how they performed so poorly!

We've got another league at work and one of my colleagues who knows next to nothing about rugby is leading the way with 107 points. 1st in our league and 27th overall. She didn't watch a second of any of the matches but had all 3 MoMs and four try scorers including Hogg with a double.

I'll take a solid 9th equal. (I'm Bonus Points)

Having never done this before I didn't realise how important punning was, I'm blown away

Can't connect to the site. Dumb ESPN just reloading the news feed over and over. Ah well. I'll take 2nd place for week 1.

Hmmm not sure about taking the early lead. No one likes to peak too soon!

CJ Stander was a big one to have this round. If you didn't have him, 33 points will be hard to rake back!

Latest posts