• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2020[1]

This is good news. His tournament over and possibly his career, until tests confirm why it happened. Still, so lucky he got the treatment and CPR so quickly.

TBF the so called 'golden generation' were a balanced team on paper they were great. Just they never added up to the sum of their parts.

At the moment Wembley is more hostile to the home side.

I'll take interest in football for a few weeks until England bow out, its a sport I've tried but outside of major tournaments simply don't care enough about.

It really is depressing how these people don't have a clue what Marxism is but just throw it out there as your usual go-to left wing bogey man soundbite.

Foden looks bald from a distance with his Gazza haircut.

Pretty good half from England otherwise. Apart from not scoring. Foden having the best chance so far.

Last edited:
England played very well; totally shut out the Croatians. First win in a first game in the group stage of the Euros.

I actually think the England team are likeable enough, unfortunately I wouldn't **** on Grealish or Rice if they were on fire so I'll revert to the old ABE. If they can build on today they could ruin the summer!

I did enjoy the patriotism on the falls road now!

IMG-20210613-WA0000.jpg

Pretty good game last night between Holland and Ukraine.

Didn't realise that they restarted and finished the Denmark v Finland game on Saturday night. What were they thinking?

Didn't realise that they restarted and finished the Denmark v Finland game on Saturday night. What were they thinking?
Supposedly they agree with the players but I also heard a rumour that UEFA told them it would have to be played the next day otherwise.

I do think its all a bunch of lessons to be learned in terms of how to handle such an incident (although medically everything was done right) rather than jumping up and down on people. Pretty much unprecedented to happen during a televised game of a major tournament with time constraints. Suspect many people were madly scrambling at the time.

Supposedly they agree with the players but I also heard a rumour that UEFA told them it would have to be played the next day otherwise.

I do think its all a bunch of lessons to be learned in terms of how to handle such an incident (although medically everything was done right) rather than jumping up and down on people. Pretty much unprecedented to happen during a televised game of a major tournament with time constraints. Suspect many people were madly scrambling at the time.

It's mad. Even the Denmark coach afterwards said he shouldn't have agreed as the Danish players weren't in any frame of mind to play. But yes, all they can do is have a protocol in place in case anything like this happens again in a football match.

Latest posts