• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 20-21 - Rd 1

Ulster have started well. Kolbe is a ridiculous player who can make something out of nothing, so we'll have to keep a closer eye on him. But two good Ulster tries before that. In the Cooney vs Dupont battle, Cooney's winning it so far. Madigan's looking solid. Not entirely convinced about Matt Faddes, but he did well to keep the ball in for Madigan's try.

That looked like a leading elbow to the throat there, it didn't look like he started with his arm against his body.

Then Stockdale gets done by Kolbe in revenge. He has got to be one of the most elusive runners to have ever played rugby, it's ridiculous.

Lolz.

Stepping defenders when you are on your knees. Classic Kolbe

And <s>Wolverine</s> Medart's been sin-binned. The ref's a bit of a homer. I'm not complaining

Good performance from Ulster but it didn't quite come off. Going to be very hard to find a way out of the group though.

I may be wrong come the end, but the way I see it with only the top 4 qualifying if you lose one game that could well be it. Possibly 3rd and 4th might still be salvageable, but I think both leagues have at least 2 teams who should win all their games.

Latest posts