• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 20-21 - Rd 2

I thought that, blatant as hell
I guess when you've got hair like that the refs let you get away with some shiz through pity
Surely there should be zero pity when it's self-inflicted.

Think Poite has been reading the laws and trying to find obscure things to start penalising,

Not seen a penalty for holding someone's legs over the ball ever, I think, and not seen a freekick for delaying at the lineout for a while

Surely there should be zero pity when it's self-inflicted.
I read somewhere it's for charity, but I think he just likes it

Clermont are in decline (apart from being soft as shite). All the signs have been there. They are not dominant in T14. Their game plan has been sussed out. They're producing nothing players. They have but one 6N first-starter in their rank (Raka is 3rd or 4th choice) in Penaud which is shocking for a club of their stature.

Munster should take that pool.

Last edited:
What a spin. Completely did the defender rushing up. Beautiful try.

Butchered that, didn't even look left. I'm constantly amazed at how professionals do this...

Good half for Sale overall, but really should be another score up.

We're playing as well as we have since lockdown, tbh
Dugdale going well considering the experience on the Edinburgh flanks

Lol a South African comes onto the pitch and I honestly have no idea which side it's for. Could easily be either.

He is a very lucky boy. I'd say that's with force, should be a red.

Both feet off the floor and falling to the ground should've been enough mitigation to get it to yellow

Real time it was nothing, everything looks worse on slowmo

However, again, there's no consistency in any of these decisions

A combination of butchered tries and the traditional 2nd half falling asleep by Sale. They really are their own worst enemy.

Latest posts