• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2 - Round 2

VC being his normal pillocky self and going through an entire thread downvoting every comment.
You shouldn't have written such Drivel, suggesting you know more about Munster than a guy who is obviously Munster to the core and even works for them. Stop whinging and take it on the chin.
Oh and Merry Christmas

You shouldn't have written such Drivel, suggesting you know more about Munster than a guy who is obviously Munster to the core and even works for them. Stop whinging and take it on the chin.
Oh and Merry Christmas

And you shouldn't use downvoting on every single comment. You alone make up about 90% of my red bar.

VC being his normal pillocky self and going through an entire thread downvoting every comment.
Oh and Merry Christmas
And you shouldn't use downvoting on every single comment. You alone make up about 90% of my red bar.
If I don't like it you'll get a thumbs down, that's what they are there for, and you were ******* in the wind with your comments re Munster

The baby Jesus didn't tape dog **** to the end of a 5 iron and chase the Queen around a carpark for 2 hours for this lads. Merry Christmas

We're just getting some "how to be offended by nothing" practice ahead of the holidays

"Guys that's really great, love it....could you try doing it one more time, maybe this time try and be even more defensive when he claims to know more than you about your rugby club? ...and action!"

"Guys that's really great, love it....could you try doing it one more time, maybe this time try and be even more defensive when he claims to know more than you about your rugby club? ...and action!"
Hey Wasps are excluded they don't even know where to be located geographically lol

Latest posts