Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Saturday, 21/10/17

ASM Clermont Auvergne v Northampton Saints - 16.15 (Local Time), BeIN Sport, BT Sport

Saracens v Ospreys - 19.45, BT Sport, BeIN Sport

Doesn't get any easier for Ospreys. Nought to lose, but I'd be amazed if Ospreys got anything from this game, and Saracens didn't pick up the full 5 points.

The Ospreys won't be a pushover, I'm hopeful of a Sarries win, but it will be close.

Any team that can push Clermont like that, won't be easy to beat.
Ah they will, that was Clermont's first away win this season having shipped a hammering to La Rochelle and comfortable losses against Toulouse and Castres. Ospreys are among the weakest sides in this competition and until anyone (Johnny Sexton) proves otherwise Sarries are the strongest. If you don't win this with a bp I'll head over to London, buy you a bag of ale while wearing a full Maro Itoje kit and singing stand up for Saracens.

Ah they will, that was Clermont's first away win this season having shipped a hammering to La Rochelle and comfortable losses against Toulouse and Castres. Ospreys are among the weakest sides in this competition and until anyone (Johnny Sexton) proves otherwise Sarries are the strongest. If you don't win this with a bp I'll head over to London, buy you a bag of ale while wearing a full Maro Itoje kit and singing stand up for Saracens.

I dispute the 'weakest' part, on paper they aren't a bad side, however they're playing with zero confidence and zero creativity. Despite the loss, the Clermont game should have boosted their confidence a little, at least reminding them that they're a capable side with some serious talent.

Won't be enough v's the seriously impressive Sarries though!

I dispute the 'weakest' part, on paper they aren't a bad side, however they're playing with zero confidence and zero creativity. Despite the loss, the Clermont game should have boosted their confidence a little, at least reminding them that they're a capable side with some serious talent.

Won't be enough v's the seriously impressive Sarries though!

They've got some talented players, haven't watched any of their league matches so not sure what's going on there.

Didn't think they were ruthless enough against Clermont. They had opportunities but too often they came away from the 22 without points. Clermont had a couple of chances and took them, particularly first half. They strung some decent phases together but Saracens are masters at turning three point leads into six, nine, twelve and the game can be over before you know it. Gotta be more clinical on Saturday but they're playing against a pretty awesome pack of forwards.

Can't see anything other than the Ospreys shipping 40 odd points to Saracens. I can't believe how poor they have been so far this season. Devoid of creativity and unable to defend kicks as well.

That was really really grim

French TV director is some arsehole as well, repeatedly showed the break then kept cutting to zooming in on his face as he's screaming and crying on the floor, ffs

The ref is in danger of losing the players. He's speaking to them like they're five years old.

Nasty break. Could hear it too. Not something you'd want to wish on even your worst enemy.

Bad TV direction too, lack of respect to Camille Lopez.

Harsh on Foden. The ref gave our clear out less than a second to clear out.

Lolz Hartley...

He went flying in to clear out the ruck but did seem to lead with his right shoulder.

I'm no saints fan but the reffing in this game is ******* disgraceful, every decision going against Saints. Denied try, no time to clear out and now a yellow.

This ref is awful.
I'm no saints fan but the reffing in this game is ******* disgraceful
He was awful in the Ulster Wasps game too.

Hartley is an idiot, deserved it. I hope to not see him in an England shirt.