• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2 - Round 2

Maybe it was. Can't quite recall, just remember Owens saying to not go looking for it, but I've never seen a player not get the penalty when they do go looking for it.
I remember as I wasn't quite on the wine at that point

Lacey is letting Ospreys fall all over the place at the breakdown.

Consider yourself lucky to escape Swansea without being disemboweled for copper or deep fried. Not surprised they don't give a warm welcome tbh.

I won't be going again, and it puts me off going to Cardiff for the 6 nations. I'm aiming to go all the away games but I may give Wales a miss.

I got enough abuse in Edinburgh a couple of years ago

Ah this is a stinker. Only takeaway is I wouldn't fear Sarries like I did last year if we met them.

******* lacey, do ospreys not need to push straight at the scrum?

Who threw that pass to the floor from Sarries? He screwed them out of the win there

Turned it off, got bored. What happened?
Sam Davies jumps for the ball, wyles pulls out of the chase and Davies jumps into him
Except his first collision was with hassler who was in front of wyles, so he was ****** whether wyles was there or not

Who threw that pass to the floor from Sarries? He screwed them out of the win there

Sam Davies jumps for the ball, wyles pulls out of the chase and Davies jumps into him
Except his first collision was with hassler who was in front of wyles, so he was ****** whether wyles was there or not

Just seen the result.

So the Ospreys are our. They won't get a win in Clermont, or a losing bonus point.

I think I fell asleep during that. That was like Saracens of 3/4 years ago.

Remember when some saints fans thought things where fixed in a couple weeks..........................

Where did you hear that? We're fighting Leicester to be the crappest team in the midlands. We're just shaving it at the moment.

Latest posts