• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 3

How is that not a penalty try??

Wtf is Nige on about, I can understand why he laid on the post as it's difficult to defend.... he's offside and stopping a try through cheating.

Likewise I thought deliberately sticking a boot under the grounding was a penalty as well. Think I've seen someone binned for it before.

That said... if anyone wants to tell me how Olly Woodburn isn't in the English team I'm all ears.

He's easily been the choice Exeter winger over Nowell this year.

I wonder if this Nigelball will catch on as its own modified version of the game. 7s does quite well, and I've seen 10s go ok. Nigelball is the next big thing waiting to happen.

Great result for us. Wasps and Racing wins would be perfect for us now looking forward to a chance of a home semi and not meeting Exe again who I reckon are one of the top 4 sides in this competition. Of course I want those two games to go the other way, up Irish rugby and all that.

Thought they were taking the **** listing Jesse Mogg as reserve scrum half... but here we are.

Likewise I thought deliberately sticking a boot under the grounding was a penalty as well. Think I've seen someone binned for it before.

Never heard of that... kicking out of the hands is definitely illegal though.

Am I the only one slightly confused by the BT circlejerk over Woodburns finishes?

I mean... they were good, but nothing "amazing".

Great result for us. Wasps and Racing wins would be perfect for us now looking forward to a chance of a home semi and not meeting Exe again who I reckon are one of the top 4 sides in this competition. Of course I want those two games to go the other way, up Irish rugby and all that.

Top for teams but not guarenteed to qualify, depends on other results as we are very very unlikly to top our group but great result

Top for teams but not guarenteed to qualify, depends on other results as we are very very unlikly to top our group but great result
Sorry I'm a Leinster fan which isn't clear from that post. I reckon Exe will get through as one of the runners up because Glasgow are weak right now but hope you don't because I don't want to meet you again!

Latest posts