16 Elvis Taione
17 Moray Low
18 Tomas Francis
19 Toby Salmon
20 Matt Kvesic
21 Will Chudley
22 Joe Simmonds
23 Tom Hendrickson

Squad rotation. With Leinster looking about 90% sure of a top 2 seeding and already having secured a home quarter final, it affords the coaching team a chance to give young players a shot away to a very good team. Should there be an injury crisis later in the season, it'll stand to Ross Byrne, Jordan Larmour and James Ryan to start in this game against Montpellier.

Leinster don't play again until February 9th. Perhaps Scott Fardy is getting a few weeks off to go home and recharge his batteries for the run in to the end of the season. He's been a brilliant signing thus far for Leinster.
I guess. He did have a pretty crazy calendar year 2017 as well. Larkham only gave him the one match off with the Brumbies mid-2017 to rest him due to how packed his year had been with international duties.

That and the week at the end of the year when Leinster gave him the match day off when his wife was giving birth are pretty much the only weeks he's missed. In some ways Leinster's probably lucky for Cheika's major oversight in not taking him for the Wallabies in the few weeks he was available before starting at Leinster or he'd likely have been run into the ground.

How did Poite not give Exeter a pen at the scrum?

Questionable

Glasgow doing all sorts of silly buggers at the breakdown, a lot of it by players lying on the floor.

Good to hear! I'd rather Glasgow won than us!

Celtic nations sticking together. I see Glasgow rested their team last week to help you guys up.

Butchered.

How is that not a penalty? Turning the scrum for the 2nd time

Latest posts