• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 3

Ive always found irish commentators and press incredibly critical. I quite like it. Sets the bar high, sometimes a bit too high, granted.

Except during world cups. Must be something on the water or something but they tend to get unrealistic spikes of optimism every 4 years.

Solid game by Leinster btw. Cool headed and composed under pressure.

Good win for Leinster in the end. Particularly with all of the injuries.

Injuries probably helped. Ryan is a talent and I've seen top locks and he looks the part.

Injuries probably helped. Ryan is a talent and I've seen top locks and he looks the part.
You're right. Having internationals Kearney, Ringrose, O'Loughlin, Sexton, Fardy, Leavy, O'Brien and Heaslip out made Leinster a better team..........

Leinster have excellent strength in depth but it was seriously put to the test today. They'll need Fardy and Sexton back at a minimum next week, despite Ryan and Byrne playing well in their absence. Looks like Nacewa picked up an injury in the first half too so O'Loughlin will also be needed ASAP..

You're right. Having internationals Kearney, Ringrose, O'Loughlin, Sexton, Fardy, Leavy, O'Brien and Heaslip out made Leinster a better team..........

Leinster have excellent strength in depth but it was seriously put to the test today. They'll need Fardy and Sexton back at a minimum next week, despite Ryan and Byrne playing well in their absence. Looks like Nacewa picked up an injury in the first half too so O'Loughlin will also be needed ASAP..
If he gets back on time Cullen might have to consider going full Rassie Erasmus and playing Byrne, Sexton and Carbery! I'd love to see Henshaw and Henshaw as a centre partnership because the man really has it all! The backrow really did well today, they really got the team some important territory and possession to ultimately win us the game, an area no one in Europe has an advantage over Leinster.

Come on chiefs. Alot of physicality and handling errors.

Slade some great tackles but couple of errors too

Could go either way.

Between Francis and Waldrom chiefs have the most hanging bench in the comp

Jesus wept, can chiefs have a rolling maul without Glasgow blatantly coming in from the side and getting away with it.

Simmonds looks dangerous ball in hand but the only issue i see at 8 in an international sense is he lack of weight at the scrum, waldrom helped alot when he came on but that being said simmonds scored when he was at 7 lol

Fardy will be back. He was only out because his wife went into labour.

Latest posts