• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 4 - Round 2

Great result Munster. On a side note, on my first time visiting Limerick think it's even more impressive Munster's success considering how teeny tiny the locals are, average height in galway but feel a giant limerick.

Great result Munster. On a side note, on my first time visiting Limerick think it's even more impressive Munster's success considering how teeny tiny the locals are, average height in galway but feel a giant limerick.

Happy with that result. Very tough game and conditions were awful as in desperate. Sad to hear of many who couldn't attend due to storm too. We are joint top after 2 games and hopefully we will kick on vs Leicester. Cloete warmed up with us before game and was told to turn it down a notch. The man will be huge addition. Our lock situation needs to be addressed though

No you're second.

What height is average height in Galway? You have my insecurities tingling because I feel slightly below around college!

I felt like a well dressed giant my one visit to Limerick but it may have had something to do with the thrashing handed out by the Ster!

What height is average height in Galway? You have my insecurities tingling because I feel slightly below around college!

I felt like a well dressed giant my one visit to Limerick but it may have had something to do with the thrashing handed out by the Ster!

Galway we average a healthy 6 foot I reckon, limerick folk are adorable.

Galway we average a healthy 6 foot I reckon, limerick folk are adorable.
All our tall boys were missing. On flood service. Must add superb display from Killer considering his digs were flooded this morning.

Points difference in end. I'm sure ye will be happy after having easiest game of pool to claim to on points difference.

it's TBP then Points Diff i think.

and whatever Number 2

giphy.gif

it's TBP then Points Diff i think.

and whatever Number 2

giphy.gif
As I said. If the money men are happy being top after 2 games on Point Diff or TBP. Then fair enough. We are just happy being only team unbeaten in Pool and still with a shout. 1 big money team beaten. And well the other mercenaries coming in December. Hope ye don't sack more coaches before then. Lol loyalty and money all that

As I said. If the money men are happy being top after 2 games on Point Diff or TBP. Then fair enough. We are just happy being only team unbeaten in Pool and still with a shout. 1 big money team beaten. And well the other mercenaries coming in December. Hope ye don't sack more coaches before then. Lol loyalty and money all that

You have signed more South Africans for December?!?!?!

You have signed more South Africans for December?!?!?!
All cheap though. And no player signed since season started. But again we stay loyal. And hey we wouldn't be able to pay same coin ye pay. George Ford alone would cover all guys on Munster deals. And to be able to sack coaches etc. We not in that league. Ye in the top table of money. All Players ye brought in and able to dismiss them when ye fed up to splash cash on more

Last edited:
All cheap though. And no player signed since season started. But again we stay loyal. And hey we wouldn't be able to pay same coin ye pay. George Ford alone would cover all guys on Munster deals. And to be able to sack coaches etc. We not in that league. Ye in the top table of money. All Players ye brought in and able to dismiss them when ye fed up to splash cash on more

CDe0QhdUgAA45y1.jpg

That feeling when you had the same head coach for 8 years and gets called out for not being loyal.....

Remind me how much was Saili on? Oh yeh 500,000 euros wasn't it more than any tigers player pretty much at least our top two highest paid players ever are academy products....

My god how are you able to sign players with low amount of wages like that. :p

Latest posts