• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 4 - Round 2

CDe0QhdUgAA45y1.jpg

That feeling when you have the same head coach for 8 years and gets called out for not being loyal.....

Remind me how much was Saili on? Oh yeh 500,000 euros wasn't it more than any tigers player....

My god how are you able to sign players with low amount of wages like that. :p
Saili wasnt on near €500k and who was paying his wages

And after 8 years he sack a guy as ruthless as that. Some thanks hey.

Ha wages of €500k is nothing to Ye The MoneyCats.
It ok ye went down the soccer route. It sad we lost a old traditional club but well money leads to success so I suppose ye had to do it.

Saili wasnt on near €500k and who was paying his wages

And after 8 years he sack a guy as ruthless as that. Some thanks hey.

Ha wages of €500k is nothing to Ye The MoneyCats.
It ok ye went down the soccer route. It sad we lost a old traditional club but well money leads to success so I suppose ye had to do it.

It's all about perspective a big city like Leicester with it's fancy electricity and motor cars is going to have a higher cost of living than little hamlet like Limerick.

I mean look how excited this Limierick native was when he was leaving to America the whole area came to say bye to him.

It's all about perspective a big city like Leicester with it's fancy electricity and motor cars is going to have a higher cost of living than little hamlet like Limerick.

I mean look how excited this Limierick native was when he was leaving to America the whole area came to say bye to him.

As I said we don't have the cash ye do. So of course we will be excited at that. We have to depend on loyalty and heart. We ain't got the $$$ do be ruthless and dismiss loyalty for heartless stabs.
As I said ye went down route of soccer. Claudio and Cockers. 2 men sacrificed in a city who picked ruthless money over loyalty and tradition

Pack Tackle Count (made/missed)
Kilcoyne: 12/1
Marshall: 18/2
Archer: 12/0
Kleyn: 16/0
Holland: 12/0
POM: 15/0
TOD: 14/1
CJ: 19/0

Some turn around from last week and highlights Kleyn importance.

As I said we don't have the cash ye do. So of course we will be excited at that. We have to depend on loyalty and heart. We ain't got the $$$ do be ruthless and dismiss loyalty for heartless stabs.
As I said ye went down route of soccer. Claudio and Cockers. 2 men sacrificed in a city who picked ruthless money over loyalty and tradition

Cant imagine you'll insult my city and club like that ;).

Rather be a self-funding club than lean on the Union:p

Regarding the game, outstanding first half. Sloppy second. Toomua and Owen going off hurt us.

Cant imagine you'll insult my city and club like that ;).

Rather be a self-funding club than lean on the Union:p

Regarding the game, outstanding first half. Sloppy second. Toomua and Owen going off hurt us.
Well 1st of all if you were educated enough on Irish Rugby you would know Munster is owned by union and always was. So any gate money etc goes back to Union. So that why we can't be self sufficient heartless club

Well 1st of all if you were educated enough on Irish Rugby you would know Munster is owned by union and always was. So any gate money etc goes back to Union. So that why we can't be self sufficient heartless club

Not sure what that means but OK

Also FYI Leicester have input from Wealthy businessmen. Nothing wrong with that. Most clubs do. Irish clubs aren't allowed that so your self sufficient comment is a bit wrong. Leinster can't let Denis O'Brien invest or Munster let JP. So again big difference. But that Irish Union precedent. So again you aren't exactly correct

Last edited:
Muff, I think the people of Leicester have a bigger question to address before they think about not constantly backstabbing coaches.
C_71_article_1035393_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

I know when the draw was made I was annoyed at having Leicester two years in a row, because I wanted to play someone else, but you would miss it a bit wouldn't you? Not sure if the rivalry developed because of the Back thing or because poor education in Limerick back in the day lead many people to think Leicester was just Leinster spelled funny in an away jersey, but I enjoy it.

Last edited:

Latest posts