• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 5 - Round 2

Scarlets getting away with swimming around the side and collapsing at ever maul.

Right, stop doing your usual and always blaming the ref and cheating for every time your side is behind. Scarlets are getting away with murder in the maul. You epitomise the saying, nobody ever beats Wales, they just score more points than them.

Far from it mate, Bath have been lucky, the refs helped them and the posh bloke on 5 live extra is a pillock, he calls Bath Barth
Nah, you're right.
8 seconds 1 phase and -5m is far too long an advantage to give for a kickable penalty, really should have been advantage over.

I supposed he Scarlets front row haven't cheated even once yet, and every single line-out has gone down the centre of the one too; whilst only Bath have ever entered any mail from the side.

Right, stop doing your usual and always blaming the ref and cheating for every time your side is behind. Scarlets are getting away with murder in the maul. You epitomise the saying, nobody ever beats Wales, they just score more points than them.
Don't know what match you're watching but I'm watching Barth apparently

The Welsh were absolutely robbed there.
Priestland was clear through for that try, and also in prime position for a drop goal with 2 minutes to go if Bath hadn't cheated and kicked the ball out of that ruck.

Wait... Rhys was playing for Bath? Bloody cheats, surely he should have been wearing the red shirt - that extra 10 points he should have scored absolutely would have won it for Scarlets!
Disgraceful from the ref stealing Priestland's points and giving them to the Sais scum - it's and Anglo-French conspiracy I tells you.

Last edited:
Great win for Bath there. Parc Y Scarlets is no easy place to go.

Soaking night and heavy pitch was never playing to the Scarlet's strengths.

Ah well. They should know by now a running game won't carry you all the time.

There's that old addage you have to earn the right to go wide, that Connacht and now in their last two games Scarlets seem not to think applies to them in their honeymoon season. Scarlets got caught behind the gameline so many times in posession thinking they could get a running game going on whet ground when the ball is dropping everywhere.

Easy £62 made on that
Not sure why people expected the best welsh region to be able to mix it with a mid table English side

Oh that's a low blow.
You've crossed the line so far......the line is a dot to you! (Joey Tribiani™)

Very disappointed in the turks. Nowhere near the standards they've set over the last year. Who'd have thunk that a bit of rain could ruin a Welsh team's game?
Great win for the Blues out in Toulouse though. (I always thought that was what they were going there to do, and wondered who they were playing. Never realised it was a place.)

Treviso are a massively improved team from last season and a hell of a lot more consistent so impressive to see the transformation

Latest posts