• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 5 - Round 2

So once again Bath in the final 10 with a chance to close out a game and a period of crass stupidity and we've thrown it away again...

Belleau is a sexy player. I wish France weren't so **** because in Serin, Dupont, Trinh Duc, Belleau and Lopez they have some of my favourite halfbacks which is where I get most my entertainment watching this sport.

Priestland...

Well, that's that, and Priestland will be taking the lio's share of the blame; but the important question is...

Who won the battle of English Wingers playing out of position at the back?

Belleau is a sexy player. I wish France weren't so **** because in Serin, Dupont, Trinh Duc, Belleau and Lopez they have some of my favourite halfbacks which is where I get most my entertainment watching this sport.

yeah team of posers the union is. You can find your boys here naked in the calendar www.dieuxdustade.com

15. Anthony Watson
14. Aled Brew
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Ben Tapuai
11. Matt Banahan
10. Rhys Priestland
9. Chris Cook

1. Beno Obano
2. Tom Dunn
3. Max Lahiff
4. Elliott Stooke
5. Charlie Ewels
6. Matt Garvey (c)
7. Francois Louw
8. Paul Grant

16. Michael van Vuuren; 17. Nick Auterac; 18. Henry Thomas; 19. Levi Douglas; 20. Zach Mercer
21. Kahn Fotuali'i; 22. Freddie Burns; 23. Jack Wilson

15. Hugo Bonneval
14. Josua Tuisova
13. Mathieu Bastereaud
12. Ma'a Nonu
11. Chris Ashton
10. Francois Trinh-Duc
09. Alby Matthewson

08. Duane Vermeulen
07. Facundo Isa
06. Juan Fernandez Lobbe
05. Romain Taofifenua
04. Samu Manoa
03. Marcel Van de Merwe
02. Guilhem Guirado
01. Florian Fresia

16. Anthony Etrillard; 17. Laurent Delboubes; 18. Emerick Setiano; 19. Raphael Lakafia
20. JP Pietersen; 21. Swan Rebbadj; 22. Eric Escande; 23. Juandre Krueger

Nice start :)

It would have been justice if Mathewson would have slid over the deadball line there without pushing down.

It would have been justice if Mathewson would have slid over the deadball line there without pushing down.
It would have been amusing; and I'd sure as hell have taken it... but it wouldn't have been justice - it was a well worked try that Bath were just asleep for.

Latest posts