• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 5 - Round 5

Fair focks to Scarlets they should beat Toulon next week and go through. If they pull anyone but Ster or Clermont in the quarters they could nick an away win and reach the semis. They look to have proved me wrong anyway.

Can you clarity what province you're talking about when you say "Ster" please, it's very confusing.

Just saw Beirne absolutely merk Anthony Watson with a step. Can't believe Ireland nearly let a guy like him slip through the cracks, his work rate is ferocious as well. Glad to see Scarlets are making up for the games they blew and might not continue the legacy Glasgow made of being great in league and then way off the mark for Europe.

he was saying 'I like your sister but your mum will do' in italian.

yep beware. The PC brigade will get ya. the F word can be heard directed at Bastareaud 0:17 by green 7

Boudjellal- "What I'm afraid of is the mormon side of the EPCR, with the Welsh and the Irish. They are people who sell morality when they do not have it. The same who have ministers who are whipped in private, but who pass for 'clean' guys in public."
Oh you poor chicken, do you feel victimised by the organisation you had a major part in creating? Jesus, if I was an executive, I would apologise furiously on his behalf, assure people it was heat of the moment brainlessness or just stay completely silent. If I had a mouth like Boudjellal I'd do the latter.

Last edited:
Boudjellal- "What I'm afraid of is the mormon side of the EPCR, with the Welsh and the Irish. They are people who sell morality when they do not have it. The same who have ministers who are whipped in private, but who pass for 'clean' guys in public."
Oh you poor chicken, do you feel victimised by the organisation you had a major part in creating? Jesus, if I was an executive, I would apologise furiously on his behalf, assure people it was heat of the moment brainlessness or just stay completely silent. If I had a mouth like Boudjellal I'd do the latter.
He also said (paraphrasing) that calling someone a ****** is ok when not judging their sexuality and that pedophilia is the only thing a person can't joke about... What a nonce.

Jesus Boudjellal is a right *****. Hope we get them in the quarters and kick the f****** s*** out of them.

Looks like a high scoring game over in Wales - unfortunately

Cheers.
Come on Scarlets, clean sheet for the second half, whilst scoring at least one more try!

FFS Bath again. Learn they need to score another 20 and proceed to give away 2 tries in 7 minutes instead. Jesus... They are playing so stupidly.

Latest posts