• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup Semi Final Toulon vs Leinster

Jack obviously. Am I the only one who's actually listening to the stadium announcer?
Do you believe everything you hear on the stadium announcements? If the announcer told you to jump off a cliff would you? You should really know better. His name is Ian, get it right next time or ill have to take this higher

Decent half from us overall. Some really stupid errors but our linespeed has been excellent.

If Leinster get their kicking a bit better they'll win. They're well on top in set piece. Jordi continues to win me over and has been superb at lineout and well in scrum Leinster are on top.

Te'o has made a difference in taking on Basta. He seems to have been a pretty good buy.

You have to have skin in the game to be enjoying this!!

Bloody referees all have it in for the French!
That they allowed Leinster to kick the ball out to end the half is DISGUSTING.

Just thought I'd start it all early.

Ehh?

There is nothing wrong with touching the ground if you are supporting your bodyweight - which he was.

Most refs I've experienced say it's not supporting your weight if your not able to stay up without use of your arms. Have also been coached that way.

Bloody referees all have it in for the French!
That they allowed Leinster to kick the ball out to end the half is DISGUSTING.

Just thought I'd start it all early.

Needs more caps. :p

Needs more caps. :p
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Doctors in Toulon smack newborn babies on the arse just to make sure they start booing.
I really hate that with French crowds.

But then, apparently, it's just PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leinster, and Barnes, being booed back onto the pitch.

How long before these c**ts start throwing coins at players?

Our usual plan of kick the ball to the other team is tailor made for these conditions!

I really hate that with French crowds.

But then, apparently, it's just PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we shud all just sit quietly and mope like the english.

Latest posts