• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Cup Finals

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
I know it's early but need some advice on the finals.

Back in the UK that week, and am thinking of grabbing a ticket to the ECC final at the Stoop (family bash the night of the main final so can't do twickenham).

I'm thinking of taking my little lad with me, he's 5 years old.

But it's a long long time since i've been to the stoop (as in about 20 years) so just trying to fathom how hard it is to get there, train from london and then 15 minutes walk iirc,

And also how geared up it'd be for him? What food can he get?

Whenever I've been to Twickenham there's always been temporary car parks in the nearby schools/grassy areas so I'd imagine they'll have them open for the final. The walls are normally about 5-10 mins or so from memory

Very surprised not to see a thread dedicated to the Final but hey!!!

Brock James and Mermoz late withdrawals in warm ups with Lopez and Hernandez replacing them..... Clermont have spent first 10 with the ball but only have a penalty to show for it!

I do feel that both sides are out here to play and Owens in the mood to end any scrummage problems as he has now talked to the front row after two scrums resulting in a penalty each!!!

If you are not watching this, you should be as Sky are clearly in the Clermont corner apart from Wilko obviously!!!

CEA42quWoAAesMi.jpg

:lol:

Is Delon injured?
He's better than Halfpenny Mitchell and Wulf.
Long distance kicking could come in handy in a final too.

Poor crowd attendance at least I'm near the Clermont fans who know how to make noise.

Can can girls were a good start though.

Just to reiterate - that's an appalling error from Nick.

I called it as soon as I saw the trajectory... terrible, terrible decision.

Bendy is great at what he does (attacking runs but I wouldn't what him in the England squad)

God why are English cheerleaders so rough looking.

40,000 at Clermont Place de Jaude and 15,000 Stade Mayol maybe next all French final will be played in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Delon injured?
He's better than Halfpenny Mitchell and Wulf.
Long distance kicking could come in handy in a final too.

Nothing trivial if he is I hope.......................

Latest posts