• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Cups Champions' League - Guinness Pro 14 - Semi Finals and European Qualifier

What an important conversion to miss. Unbelievable.

YESS ecstatic with that performance against a unbeaten at home dangerous Glasgow side ! The oncoming siege from Glasgow was inevitable that last quarter but we defended well to the end ! Showed why we are champions.Dublin calling!

Great to see mcnichol back in great form such a dangerous runner .

Just shows the Scarlets don't need Halfpenny in order to defend well. Scarlets on today's form have half a chance in the final despite their absent superstars.

Lowe was obviously class on that try but Furlong's clearout on Nacewa was vicious.

Tough for JO'D.

Fair play Leinster. Deserved winners. What we saw today is we aren't miles off but we really need to correct few positions. But overall no complaints.

Last edited:
Good game, could have gone either way. If Munster executed their wide passing better, they'd have won.

4/3/17, Leinster 45 - 9 Scarlets
19/5/17, Leinster 15 - 27 Scarlets.

Just because Leinster won big a few weeks ago against Scarlets, it doesn't hold that they'll do likewise next week. Just look at last season's results.

Great game but we should had the winning of it and we didn't even play that well. Pretty much representative of Simon Zebos career. He did some nice stuff and some genuinely soul destroying nonsense as well. Wish him well in Racing, but we have answers there.
Our pack had a stormer compared to past few games Back row was so much better, Cronin schooled Furlong for a bit but the backs need to sort themselves out. Defensively aggressive, but if Jones is skills coach he needs to figure a it why so many of his backs can't seem to have the ability to pass the ball, a facto le where ch killed us.

That was a good game, I was expecting to stuff Munster but they showed up so fair play.

Leinster have limped home the last two days, I thought the new faces would bring more energy but apart from Lowe, and Byrne and Conan in fits and starts, they looked as drained as anyone on that pitch. Getting over the line with second string guys in 8 positions against our biggest rivals on a gorgeous day was great. Retiring Zebo from the red jersey made it that bit sweeter after his nasty comments following the Edinburgh match, he got the reception he could expect from the Leinster fans!

Larmour isn't a wing, Kleyn was lucky to avoid red, Furlong should have seen yellow, that try wasn't, the game showed why Kearney starts for Ireland he is leagues ahead of the rest.

Ulster won which I suppose is good for Irish rugby going into the World Cup. They did well given that they apparently had a tough time with injuries.

Provided both finalists, the winner of the playoff for the last Euro spot and home to the might of Edinburgh and Treviso. I'll be a Conference B boy for life! :p

Latest posts