• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EUROPEAN REGION TABLES/FIXTURES/RESULTS (Xbox360 & PS3)

Matt869 never replied so i guess he quit or something. ( this is last weeks fixture) now im playing thingimubob

Tried to contact kingnick678 but no answer up to press, I text him 3 times for matchs tonight he was on friends list then rook himself off oh well NEXT player please

jovialjonny

Myself n jovialjonny had a 2 great games, but the 1st game we played as soon as we started there was knock on door, Doh I said shouted COME IN it was the Bloody Fire Brigade installing smoke detectors 2 hours late , I couldn't quit but me game play was shot while running round showing them round, in the end 3 of them sat down n watched on me 60 inch get beat, we will meet again jovialjonny iam ready for you more than ever, oh bring back Chris Latham Wallabies need you

ALL PLAYERS

Please check the first post of the thread, the following updates have been added...

Xbox League
1. new Xbox 360 Week 2 fixtures (some re-arrangements) have been posted and need fulfilled
2. new Xbox 360 Week 3 fixtures have been posted for the coming week
3. re-arranged final Week 1 Xbox 360 fixture that was still outstanding
3. Xbox 360 League table has been updated to reflect the available results for Week 2
4. Xbox 360 fixtures matrix has been finalised for the rest of the competition

PS3 League
1. new PS3 Week 2 fixtures have ALL been re-arranged and are now posted for playing
2. new PS3 Week 3 fixtures have been posted for the coming week
3. PS3 League table has been updated to reflect the removal of all absent players, showing results for Week 1
4. PS3 fixtures matrix has been finalised for the rest of the competition

Re-Arranged week 2 fixtures - XBOX 360

Thingimubob (France)24 -7 (Ireland) nato
(3 Tries) - (1 Try)

Nato (Ireland) 14 - 7 (Australia) Thingimubob
(2 Tries) â€" (1 Try)

2 good games there! Though I’ve had 2 really shitty games online with Australia today… Could not break through nato’s defence until the 80 was up, glad I picked up a losing bonus at least!

Re-Arranged Week 1 fixture for me & Duckdee

Game 1
Duckdee (England) 16 - 26 raziel_eire (Ireland)
(1 try) - (4 tries)

Game 2
raziel_eire (France) 28 - 7 Duckdee (New Zealand)
(4 tries) - (1 try)

Game 1 was a close affair, with Duckdee taking the lead with a penalty and try but as I clawed my way back in, he began taking his kicks to keep his nose infront. I got a bit of a "against the run of play" try whilst David Wallace was sin-binned, which put the pressure on Duckdee and I was able to exploit that with a few setplays and midfield running to extend my lead and close out the game.
I had Keith Earls & Sean O'Brien both injured in this game, so pleased I came through it with super-sub Trimble grabbing the 3rd try that saw me take the lead and stay in it - you should've kicked to touch Duckdee!

For Game 2 I expected a closer affair, but I managed to get a good handle at ruck time, keeping the vast majority of my possession and winning some turnovers which allowed me to ascend gradually towards his tryline. Mermoz in my midfield was immense and broke the line many times. Some scrums won against the head kept Duckdee under pressure when he was chasing the game, but the 2nd half ended 7-7 so it was closer then the scoreline seems.

Good games Duckdee!

I want to know: my rival have problems to be online this week, but he answered my message...Can we pospone our game to early next week?

I want to know: my rival have problems to be online this week, but he answered my message...Can we pospone our game to early next week?

Yes, as long as you are both happy to postpone then that's fine - Are you talking about last weeks (week 2) re-arranged game or this weeks (week 3) game?

The second game was a nightmare. When people don't give away penalties at rucks, I have no chance of winning.

I'm not sure if everyone has assumed this already, but either way, I'll formalise it....

As there have been no week 3 games played this week and there are still quite a few Week 2 fixtures to be played in both leagues, I'm going to slide the fixtures back a week meaning that this is still Fixtures Week 2 and next week will become Fixtures Week 3.
I suspect this is the best option as opposed to building up a stockpile of games to be caught up & squeezed into future weeks when the majority of people haven't completed the arranged fixtures.

Fixtures Week 2 (now) to be played between 26th Sept - 2nd Oct

Fixtures Week 3 (next week) to be played between 3rd Oct - 9th Oct

How does that suit everyone's arrangements?

Was hoping to play Olyy over the weekend, might still, just to get it done. Not sure what's happening with my match with Getoffmeland.

What would be a fun idea is that you can only play a game on the day with the teams that have played that day/week, and then reverse fixture the teams. So if i played today, i could be Samoa vs Boks, and then i'd be Boks vs Samoa. A chance to see who is really good at the game.

The second game was a nightmare. When people don't give away penalties at rucks, I have no chance of winning.

I find the game is geared towards the better teams. I can't win ball back vs Boks easily with England, and sometimes lose it, as it is geared that way. Though some teams have the better kickers cough*Wilkinson*cough*O'Gara*cough*Contepomi*cough

Me and Cimbomjubi82 have completed our fixture.

First game my host:

England (Cimbomjubi82 ) 7 - 35 France (Angry Panda)

1 Try - 5 Tries

2nd Game he hosted

England (Cimbomjubi82) 7 - 21 Argentina (Angry Panda)

1 try - 3 Tries

My second game of the PS3, against Jovialjony it´s gonna be played today. We´ll post the results after

Results for me Vs Teldalati

game 1:
jovialjonny (ireland) 33 - 12 teldalati (south africa)
5 tries (bp) - 2 tries

game 2:
teldalati (france) 7 - 28 jovialjonny (ireland)
1 try - 4 tries (bp)

raziel thats fine by me on moving fixtures as I'm away next week so was gonna need to squeeze 2 games into this week anyhow.

Am happy to do my next week's opponent too if its posted before thursday, otherwise will be a week before I can play.

raziel thats fine by me on moving fixtures as I'm away next week so was gonna need to squeeze 2 games into this week anyhow.

Am happy to do my next week's opponent too if its posted before thursday, otherwise will be a week before I can play.

Johnny, I'll not have the week 4 fixtures published on the 1st page before Thursday I doubt, but you can check the matrix on post 2 of the thread and it will tell you all your fixtures. Just find your name on either the side column or top row and read across/down, where you see week 4 then that's your opponent.

Latest posts