16. Rob Herring
17. Calum Black
18. Bronson Ross
19. Sean Reidy
20. Nick Williams
21. Ruan Pienaar
22. Paddy Jackson
23. Louis Ludik

A lot of changes, a few players who are real squad men rather than future starters, but I'm excited with the back 3, in fact the whole back line is unbelievably exciting when you throw in the centre partnership and paul Marshall, however Ian Humphreys is not someone I'm a fan of... still a half decent performance from him should be great for this backline, and I'm very interested to see how Sam Arnold gets on, despite normally playing at inside centre.

The pack, well there aren't too many big ball carriers, but Diack has shone recently, and Kyle McCall looks very promising, plus Chris Henry is so good at disrupting the opposition ball, it should result in an Ulster win, particularly if the weather is good! Can't get complacent after last week though, hope there's no residual nerves in the team from then

Bath Rugby team to lose to Toulon

15 Anthony Watson
14 Semesa Rokoduguni
13 Jonathan Joseph
12 Kyle Eastmond
11 Matt Banahan
10 George Ford
9 Chris Cook
1 Nick Auterac
2 Rob Webber
3 David Wilson
4 Stuart Hooper (c)
5 Dominic Day
6 Matt Garvey
7 Francois Louw
8 Leroy Houston

Replacements

16 Ross Batty
17 Max Lahiff
18 Henry Thomas
19 Charlie Ewels
20 David Denton
21 Jonathan Evans
22 Rhys Priestland
23 Tom Homer

TBH if we can find form I'd back this team with a chance.

[h=3]Stade Francais[/h]15. Hugo Bonneval
14. Julien Arias
13. Waisea Vuidarvuwalu
12. Paul Williams
11. Josaia Raisuqe
10. Morne Steyn
9. Julien Dupuy

1. Zak Taulafo
2. Laurent Sempere
3. Paul Alo Emile
4. Hugh Pyle
5. Paul Gabrillagues
6. Sekou Macalou
7. Sylvain Nicolas
8. Sergio Parisse (c)

Replacements:
16. Laurent Panis
17. Heindrick Van Der Merwe
18. Rabah Slimani
19. Gerhard Mostert
20. Jonathan Ross
21. Julien Tomas
22. Jules Plisson
23. Jonathan Danty

[h=3]Munster[/h]15. Andrew Conway
14. Keith Earls
13. Francis Saili
12. Rory Scannell
11. Simon Zebo
10. Ian Keatley
9. Conor Murray

1. Dave Kilcoyne
2. Mike Sherry
3. BJ Botha
4. Dave Foley
5. Mark Chisholm
6. Robin Copeland
7. Tommy O'Donnell
8. CJ Stander (c)

Replacements:
16. Niall Scannell
17. John Ryan
18. Mario Sagario
19. Billy Holland
20. Jack O'Donoghue
21. Tomás O'Leary
22. Denis Hurley
23. Ronan O'Mahony

Best team weve had all year I reckon

TBH if we can find form I'd back this team with a chance.

So did I... until I saw the Toulon team:

15 James O'Connor
14 Josua Tuisova
13 Mathieu Bastareaud
12 Ma'a Nonu
11 Bryan Habana
10 Quade Cooper
9 Eric Escande

1 Florian Fresia
2 Guilhem Guirado
3 Levan Chilachava
4 Jocelino Suta
5 Konstantine Mikautadze
6 Juan Smith
7 Juan Fernandez Lobbe (capt)
8 Duane Vermeulen

16 Anthony Etrillard
17 Xavier Chiocci
18 Matt Stevens
19 Steffon Armitage
20 Frederic Michalak
21 Maxime Mermoz
22 Sebastien Tillous-Borde
23 Thibault Lassale

Just hope the kit-man has packed plenty of vaseline!

Hogg showing his usual white line fever with player on the outside - result no try!!

Hogg showing his usual white line fever with player on the outside - result no try!!

To be fair the Racing man had his outside man smothered quite well, I think his ball protection is more at fault than anything but he certainly does suffer from white line fever.

Now Edited following half time conversation on Sky.....

To be fair the Racing man had his outside man smothered quite well, I think his ball protection is more at fault than anything but he certainly does suffer from white line fever.

Arguably a two man overlap including the biggest winger since Lomu!!

Think Glasgow had the better of the first half and and agree with Will that they had outstanding chance of leading rather than being 10 points down!

Mind you Glasgow have some big buggers!!

Much better game than the Pro 12 league game played in a grave yard in Wales last night!! Turned that one off after 25 boring minutes!!!

Last edited:
5 minutes of game and the mighty mole didnt grew a pair of eyes during the night. One day rugby will be pro as the players are.

With both hands on the ball and all knees on ground, for the 5th time, Owens says play on to the irishs. No penalty cos he said "sorry", just unbielivable. What a joke.

1 penalty in 10 minutes for munster, after a red card not given for an obvious horrible foul on sempere without even askin for video, then forward pass and offside, and still nothing.
Finally, owens gives one to sf after a french guy made a fould on ground to get the ball back.
This ref makes any rugby game unwatchable.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that the laws of the breakdown don't apply to Irish forwards.

Tough call on the Frenchman although, it had to be said, if you go near the eyes, you have to prove you did not do it rather than being innocent until proven guilty and the slowmo was very unhelpful!!

He put his hand to the face, no question, but in real time I would hazard a guess that the eye is where at least one finger has to go by the law of physics rather than any intention!

By gum, Munster need a 10.......Keetley is really poor!!

This is embarrassing.
They say a yellow card is worth, what, 10pts?
A red card at halftime should be worth 40.

Currently it's worth -10.

This has to be the poorest ever Munster team I have ever seen.....

Have Toyota left/been sacked as lead sponsor of the Irish boys?

Joke referring from Owens not helped by Bevans as TMO who's made a career with his anti-French bias all the way back from that WC semi in 1995 v SA. The Saffies bought him so easily at the time.
Just a hand on face. The Munster player doesn't even blink afterwards. The only thing keeping the reds in the game is the ref. And this is not even a good SF team.

Joke referring from Owens not helped by Bevans as TMO who's made a career with his anti-French bias all the way back from that WC semi in 1995 v SA. The Saffies bought him so easily at the time.
Just a hand on face. The Munster player doesn't even blink afterwards. The only thing keeping the reds in the game is the ref. And this is not even a good SF team.

In the Stadium here and even some Stade people said it was a red. It may not have been malicious but 2 clear things are seen.
1. He went near the eyes. That was nothing but stupidity from the player.
2. If you look at slow motion his fingers go inward as its a grabbing motion so that just shows you obviously don't kno rules well.

Regards game yes we were up man for 40 mins but again the physical power of Stade showed. They looked like they'd the extra man because we had to over commit to the breakdown to match their power. The best team won and can't deny that. Just for Munster I thought CJ was awesome. And great to see local boys like Scannell and O'Mahony do well and hopefully they continue to improve.

Latest posts