• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Rugby - Rescheduled Fixtures

Cook's played well. Bath's best SH by miles.

Last edited:
Bloody hell that was some kick. Cook is much better for the team.

Got to say I haven't been impressed with our recruitment. Matawalu, Priestland, Denton, all big money players who are at best second best in their position.

Like Toulon Bath have signed Names rather than players IMO.

Compare the bath recruits to (One eyed glases here) Tigers on Paper Bath's were miles ahead.

Got to say I haven't been impressed with our recruitment. Matawalu, Priestland, Denton, all big money players who are at best second best in their position.

I concur, I wasn't keen on Matawalu or Priestland to start with.

Toulon are doing really well at getting numbers outside but their choice to have a midfield of Nonu and Basta is just idiotic. Neither of them has any interest to pass (and Bastareaud doesn't possess the ability to).

Really poor signings, really poor tactics.

How was that a penalty? All looked legal in real time...

"That's why they're champions"

What, because Michelak scraped over an easy penalty?! ********, they're champions because they've got all the money in the world. I am so sick of commentators sucking Toulon off.

"That's why they're champions"

What, because Michelak scraped over an easy penalty?! ********, they're champions because they've got all the money in the world. I am so sick of commentators sucking Toulon off.

And Clancy reffing in their favour SO much it has been laughable.

Looks at Clubs poster supports.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

;)

Last season all the commentators mouths were filled with Baths cloudy juice.

And Clancy reffing in their favour SO much it has been laughable.

I'm not a ref ranter, I'm really not, but Christ he has been an embarrassment today. Total joke. EVERYTHING has gone against us

- - - Updated - - -

Looks at Clubs poster supports.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

;)

Last season all the commentators mouth were filled with Baths cloudy juice.

Ha ha fair point, not in the same league though ...

WTF!? A Toulon player infinges in the final play when Bath have possession and the game ends!?

Latest posts