• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Rugby - Rescheduled Fixtures

Trying to be fair here.......the Munster lad looked straightaway at the linesman whilst pointing to his eye!

I also still think that the hand went to the face and in doing so the finger ended in the eye more by physics than intent. Real time speed would show this and slow motion replays can exaggerate matters.

However, put you hand on someone's face, then you have a big chance of catching an eye and a red card!

On the basis of the slow motion, I do not feel Bevan or Owens had any choice but they should have looked again at real time.....

Red is no problem, player got stupid to put his hand open to defend himself, if he had punched the irish agressor, this would have been settled with a yellow card.
BUT Sempere's agression, that sent him away from the match , on wich owens didnt even call video, is an utter shame. On the side, with elbow, then lift the player to smash him hard on the ground on his neck, and NOTHING.
Basically, owens witnessed a player tryin to make one paraplegic, but it was "in the movement" as he said to parisse. Again, this guy is a mole, doesnt know half of the rules that are changing every year, and most of it, is dangerous for players.
Thats the worse, this owen thingy is dangerous for players. SF won yesterday, i rarely got so disapointed or ****** at a game, this was a travesty. When 2 teams try to play, and one guy needs to be the star of the game, despite the score in parisians favor, it just is ****t.

Also yes, munster looked like a prod2 small team, fans must be outraged.

Boudjelalalalalalal has to be the most loathsome person in the rugby business.

Gutted for Bath there, probably one of the best games where no tries were scored that I've seen. Toulon got away with murder at the breakdown, Clancy seemed to be telling them to 'leave it' every ruck, yet never seemed to penalise them for it? If only Cook's intercept had gone to hand...

I didn't think it was a deliberate knock on - Nonu rushed out and the pass was thrown at him

"That's why they're champions"

What, because Michelak scraped over an easy penalty?! ********, they're champions because they've got all the money in the world. I am so sick of commentators sucking Toulon off.

Well now you know how we all felt last season with the big Bath love in with Sky and BT talking endlessly about how great Bath were and Sam Burgess was the next big thing and oh look its Bath's owner lets show another camera shot of him.

Maybe but that wasn't what the ref called.

Lots of things weren't what the ref called today ...

Ref moaning aside, I'm really proud of Bath today, especially after the hideous form we've been on - need to have a bit of a look at the breakdowns though, we needed to be the first person there far more often, especially on our own ball.

Masswive games from (in no particular order) Cook, Ford, Louw (obviously), Banahan, Roko, Houston, better stop now before I just name the entire 23. Special mention for Hooper as well, I've never been a fan but thought he had a great game, best I've ever seen from him

Also his forearms were flat on the ground. Like feeding time at the zoo. Anyway Kiss snatched victory from the jaws of defeat there Jeeeeesus. Not quite as much depth there as you think Kissy.

Have to rest players sometime.

Admittedly, I'd have got full strength on this, and sent the Ravens to Barnet with the instructions "Have a bit of a laugh", but they had to be used sometime.

Not sure whether to be irritated we got no TBP or happy we escaped. Turns a procession into the QF into touch and go.

Well now you know how we all felt last season with the big Bath love in with Sky and BT talking endlessly about how great Bath were and Sam Burgess was the next big thing and oh look its Bath's owner lets show another camera shot of him.

Can't say I enjoyed the Burgess love-in any more than you, and I don't like Bruce Craig much either.

You think Bath fans enjoyed all that crap?

Toulon disapointing yea, and clancy often practise a "home referring", overall, toulon very lucky. Bath fans must indeed rage a little.

I'm not a Craig fan, but at least he doesn't run onto pitch as if he's just personally won the game.

Latest posts