• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Team Of The Tournament

They have played more games, won more games and beaten everybody for the last 3 years OK so take your pick!!!!! you have a reasonable choice below sorry Billy did not get a game yesterday...........

e XV de départ: Halfpenny ; Mitchell, Bastareaud, Hernandez, Habana ; (o) Giteau, (m) Tillous-Borde ; S. Armitage, Masoe, J. Smith ; Williams, Botha ; Hayman, Guirado, Chiocci. Remplaçants: Orioli, Menini, Chilachava, Fernandez Lobbe, Bruni, Wulf, Michalak, Taofifenua.

Good Call

- - - Updated - - -

Buuuut none of them can play for England.

No the English management is too stubborn to see sense. (thank God)

so now we voice an opinion and it's treated by you as aggressive there is absolutely nothing aggressive in the above threads just my personel opinions and thoughts. you are going nowwhere with this continual posting if you have a problem pm me and say what you really mean!!!!!!

so now we voice an opinion and it's treated by you as aggressive there is absolutely nothing aggressive in the above threads just my personel opinions and thoughts. you are going nowwhere with this continual posting if you have a problem pm me and say what you really mean!!!!!!

I have no problem with you and enjoy a lot of your posts. In this thread. however, you thinking you're the victim on account of being French is about as self aware as me thinking I'm a better footballer than Lionel Messi despite never having played the sport.

Case in point;
Perhaps European player of the year should come from TOULON!!!!!!!! OR DID YOU NOT KNOW THATS THE 3RD TIME RUNNING THEY HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT
Starts with an opinion, fair enough. Finishes with childish boasting in the hope of getting a reaction.

A reasonable post answers stating that the player of the tournament doesn't have to be on the winning team. Your response;
They have played more games, won more games and beaten everybody for the last 3 years OK so take your pick!!!!! you have a reasonable choice below sorry Billy did not get a game yesterday...........

e XV de départ: Halfpenny ; Mitchell, Bastareaud, Hernandez, Habana ; (o) Giteau, (m) Tillous-Borde ; S. Armitage, Masoe, J. Smith ; Williams, Botha ; Hayman, Guirado, Chiocci. Remplaçants: Orioli, Menini, Chilachava, Fernandez Lobbe, Bruni, Wulf, Michalak, Taofifenua.
Same opinion as before, no argument, passive aggressive dig at Saracens.

Yup, correct they have played more games, but if none of them have been better over their games then why do they deserve it? The previous 2 years are also irrelevant.

A reasonable post hoping to provoke you to give the reason why you think a Toulon player deserves it over Vunipola.
nobody deserves anything you have to earn it and i personnally think that someone like Giteau or others from Toulon do deserve it not a player who's team did not even get to the final. and as you say if they have not been better, how come they are virtually unbeaten over 3 years in Europe bar a couple of pool game loses, and if you don't want him to come from the wining team there is always Bonnaire but once again he's FRENCH ooooppppssss................

Same point again and shocking misunderstanding of the difference between an individual and team award is, followed by another dig at all things not French...

You continue, when everyone accepts that your goal here is to destroy any argument and begins to ignore you, to play the victim... It sounds more like a spoilt little girls behaviour than a proud rugby supporter, which you are, to me.

Latest posts