• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EVOL's R06 Mods and Kits

Thanks Evol for all the awesome Mod's you're the man the only problem I have is when I use your mod for McCaws Hair its all good when the camera's close up but as soon as it zooms out it looks like hes wearing a red headgear have you got any tips to maybe solve this and thanks again keep up the good work. [/b]

Thats because the 'unknown 6' entry for woosaah's fabulous editor on richie mccaw is 135 which is suited to headgear. if you change it to 0 then when zoomed out it will be ok.

hope that helps

Help!

Have tried creating new kits for the welsh regions by using dolffin (EA Rugby 08)

I Extracted the PNG file, edited in photoshop cs2 (all layers exported the same etc) and importing back into the data.gob file. When the game loads selecting the team with edited kit (scarlets), the game crashes and returns to desktop. Have i missed a step out or am i doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also what programs do you guys use to edit the roster/database file?

Cheers

you dont need to put the modded file back into the data.gob
you just put the kits into the install directory (where the RUGBY08.exe is) and itll be all good

i hope you backed up that data.gob or else you'll need to reinstall it back to normall

Evol, Cheers for all the previous stuff especially the italian kits and mccaws head, i used ure logo pack in rugby 06, i am rubbish with all this editingand modding, i was wondering if were going to make a logos pack for rugby 08?

Evol, Cheers for all the previous stuff especially the italian kits and mccaws head, i used ure logo pack in rugby 06, i am rubbish with all this editingand modding, i was wondering if were going to make a logos pack for rugby 08? [/b]

The logos should work in R08 if not pm evol and yea...................

If u still work on this mod can u change the names of the trination kit the green and yellow one can u put the rugby 08 file names because the game crashes wen i put that mod on

Latest posts