• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Evony Adverts

T

Thingimubob

Adverts for this Civilization/Age of Empires II type browser game have been popping up for ages now on at least two thirds of websites I go on. Was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the steady progression of their adverts from one picture to another :p

It started out with just a guy in armour with sword and shield, saying 'Build Your Empire' or something like that in the background which ws probably just about the right advert for the game. But after that they started taking a different approach to bring people in. It started with a woman in a costume with a tiny bit of cleavage with 'Come play my lord' behind. Then it was 'Save your Lover' with two women as a picture, then just a woman with cleaveage, then a woman with big cleavage with a sword pointed at it saying 'save your queen'. Now they've gone even further with pic of a woman with her boobs almost out, then pic of one of the earlier woman starting to undress, then finally it's just a pic of boobs in bra saying 'Play Evony for free now!''

And from reliable sources, I can honestly say the game has no boobs in it whatsoever :p
It's an interesting way to get people to sign up and play, and tbf I've heard a lot of guys who've signed up and played for at least 30 mins hoping that some boobs would appear :lol:
I would post the pics but not if it's against the rules to post almost naked women on here :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 4 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Adverts for this Civilization/Age of Empires II type browser game have been popping up for ages now on at least two thirds of websites I go on. Was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the steady progression of their adverts from one picture to another :p

It started out with just a guy in armour with sword and shield, saying 'Build Your Empire' or something like that in the background which ws probably just about the right advert for the game. But after that they started taking a different approach to bring people in. It started with a woman in a costume with a tiny bit of cleavage with 'Come play my lord' behind. Then it was 'Save your Lover' with two women as a picture, then just a woman with cleaveage, then a woman with big cleavage with a sword pointed at it saying 'save your queen'. Now they've gone even further with pic of a woman with her boobs almost out, then pic of one of the earlier woman starting to undress, then finally it's just a pic of boobs in bra saying 'Play Evony for free now!''

And from reliable sources, I can honestly say the game has no boobs in it whatsoever :p
It's an interesting way to get people to sign up and play, and tbf I've heard a lot of guys who've signed up and played for at least 30 mins hoping that some boobs would appear :lol:
I would post the pics but not if it's against the rules to post almost naked women on here :p[/b]
This inspired our new TRF Advert:
03.jpg

TRF: Cum Play Your Balls Off!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Aug 4 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 4 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would post the pics but not if it's against the rules to post almost naked women on here :p[/b]
This inspired our new TRF Advert:
03.jpg

TRF: Cum Play Your Balls Off!
[/b][/quote]

I like very much :lol:
Now all we need is some cleavage to round it off :p