TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_58448876_mmsuarezhandshake.jpg

Luis Suarez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand before Manchester United's 2-1 win over Liverpool has shocked key figures in the game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17000355

and

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17000125

Think Suarez was out of order yesterday. Should have shaken his hand, put a closure to what's happened and moved on.

It appears like Evra was prepared to bury the ill feeling yesterday...

Either Suarez is ****** off as he said nothing to Evra...or he should have his legs broken with steel bats

Be racist is the new black it seems...

Suarez is a twat of the highest order. He may or may not be an actual racist, but he has shown himself to be nothing more than an insolent talented prat in this saga. Dagliesh is acting like a complete tosser as well.

Complete disgrace. Liverpool are handling this terribly. Ferguson was actually probably right with his comments IMO.

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I think they've been correct in dealing with it.

Evra has the mentality of a 2 year old. Telling the teacher that Suarez called him names and then throwing a tantrum when Suarez wouldn't shake his hand and then his childish behaviour at the end of the match. Lets face it, would you shake Evras hand if you were Suarez? Lets all pretend nothing happened etc etc.

I can't see how anyone can't hate Suarez. He's shown he's a cheater (vs Ghana in the WC) and a racist. It is disgusting what he did to Evra and this is coming from a Man City supporter of all of four months who when being questioned by a friend on how I didn't follow a football team I asked who's top of the PL and I haven't looked back since.

Evra has the mentality of a 2 year old. Telling the teacher that Suarez called him names and then throwing a tantrum when Suarez wouldn't shake his hand and then his childish behaviour at the end of the match. Lets face it, would you shake Evras hand if you were Suarez? Lets all pretend nothing happened etc etc.

If I racially abused someone and they eventually wanted to end the ill feeling I would shake their hand.

Suarez acted like a Piece of **** and really there is no argument to defend him.

So it's Evra's fault that Suarez racially abused him? Evra should be blamed for taking a stand against racism? Evra is a scumbag for saying Suarez isn't racist but just made some stupid comments in the heat of the moment? Evra should never have tried to diffuse the situation by offering to shake Suarez's hand? Evra shouldn't have shown any emotion after the **** he's had to put up with?

Last edited:

http://newsthump.com/2012/02/12/dalglish-defends-luis-suarezs-post-match-murderous-rampage/

Latest posts