• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exams

Q

QLD

I've got exam block starting next Monday for two weeks. I'm in year 11. I do Maths B, English, Physics, Geography, Accounting and PE. Maths, Physics, Accounting count to my OP.

Have Physics, Accounting Theory, Geography and English next week, latter three consisting of essays. Physics is on Work, Power, Heat, Waves.

Second week I have my final three exams, accounting practical, Maths and PE. For maths it is on exponentials (indices and logarithms), probability and continuity, rates of change.

Cant wait till the Thursday 26th November 3pm.

Just wait until you get two exams a day for the first week of exams while the second week you have no exams. That is annoying.

I one had three exams on one day. That was no fun.

Good luck though QLD.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLR @ Nov 15 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just wait until you get two exams a day for the first week of exams while the second week you have no exams. That is annoying.[/b]

f*** yeah. This is what my exam time table looked like at the end of this year;

Week One: Tuesday afternoon, Saturday afternoon.
Week Two: Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning (ie: 3 exams in consecutive slots)
Week Three: Absolutely none....

f*** I was angry with that. I finished with a week and half left... could have been so much easier. What ****** me off is that the timetable does have a huge bearing on your results.

I'm in Year 11 (although I think the years are one year off here... an Australian Year 10 I think) too. I have Maths, English, Economics and Accounting Exams

My timetable:
First week: Tuesday Morning, Tuesday Afternoon
Second Week: Monday morning, Thursday Afternoon

The ones on the same day are the ones I struggle with the most :mellow:

It could be an idea, but do you simply get to pick which courses you're taking, even in secondary school?
I pretty much had to stick to whatever they dished out :s

Well we get some subjects that we have to take (eg. Maths, English etc.)
And the rest we have choices on (eg. PE, Accounting, Economics)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Nov 15 2008, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It could be an idea, but do you simply get to pick which courses you're taking, even in secondary school?
I pretty much had to stick to whatever they dished out :s[/b]

We get to pick.
You have to do English, and here you pick Maths B or Maths A, Maths B being the smarter one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Nov 15 2008, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I pretty much had to stick to whatever they dished out :s[/b]

But you only get your exam timetable a few weeks before the exams, so when you are picking courses (be it uni or school) you can't really pick them according to where they fall in the exam slots. (If this is what you mean...)

When I was in secondary school I could pick a certain 'direction', which for me was Mathematics-Modern Languages', but then you had to take all the classes in that direction, so I had to take Religion, PE, History, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, ... I didn't have Economics or Latin because I ddin't do 'Latin- Modern Languages' or something like that.
OUr choices were very much limited in that way.

Even now at uni, you pick a general direction, and maybe you can pick out 4 or 5 out of thirty classes, but all the others are obligatory. Without knowing when the exam will be, or even what time of the week the classes will be given, which is extremely funny if you picked two classes that are at the same time different place for example XD

Latest posts