• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Excellent Lions Tribute Vid.

J

Jockstap

Here's an Awesome Lions Vid, goosepimplingly good.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uq6UBOLTrZM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uq6UBOLTrZM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Great video except when the screamo music came in, that in my opinion let it down a little.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 9 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like very muchly.[/b]

I thought that extra "L" would give it more of a kick, honestly not a typing error. How much of a Legend is Jim Telfer, everytime I hear him speak I just want to find the nearest Saffa and tackle him.

Brilliant video,
I'd forgotten about Hines having a guy on each arm
really can't wait for the dvd(s?) now

Ja-nee. Bodies were certainly put on the line. When I think of the series, I think of O'Driscoll's flying head tackle of Danie Rossouw; I mean, you have to be pretty pumped up to injure yourself like that just to put some hurt on a replacement.

Pretty sure his instructions were something like this; "and when a replacement comes onto the field, you take him out if only to intimidate."

Saw that the other day whilst browsing, funnily enough. It is brilliant.

Good vid with some different camera angles from what we saw on TV. LULZ @ at the writing at the end. Honestly.

lol at the guy spilling all his pints!

Great vid, very well put together, with a good blend of rugby and off the field funny stuff.

FAO; anyone that uses the word screamo when refering to the music in that video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screamo

please read, along with the article on "emo". I apologise for the apparent elitism but honestly it's worth reading and it's a use of the term I'd like to try to eradicate.

thanks.

in other news, that video was amazing.

Lol Alesana was the band used and is indeed screamo, sorry, although maybe not the best choice for the video, I enjoyed it, I can see why others may have opted for the mute button instead.

Great video, love different camera angles and showing the struggles and stuff, and the guy spilling 3 beers was only too classic, that cameraman was probably laughin his arse off.

Great Video enjoyed it will prob put in it on my mp3 player now to watch before match to get pumped

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FeroX @ Sep 11 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lol Alesana was the band used and is indeed screamo, sorry, although maybe not the best choice for the video, I enjoyed it, I can see why others may have opted for the mute button instead.

Great video, love different camera angles and showing the struggles and stuff, and the guy spilling 3 beers was only too classic, that cameraman was probably laughin his arse off.[/b]
And your Canadian you say "ass" like the rest of north america. Eh

Latest posts