Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
digby.jpg

We are pleased to offer you the chance to ask your questions to the Queensland Red and Australian international winger Digby Ioane.
Woldog has managed to arrange this quality interview, so big a thank you to him for getting in contact with Digby.

The Interview is EXCLUSIVE to Season Ticket Holders.

If you are not a member of the scheme already, please click here to learn more about it, its only £1 a month!

If you are a member click here to ask your question to Digby Ioane!

Hi, sry if i spam my question not in the right place, but where can I find the previewed interview? ... i searched around the forum but did'nt found it

Hi, sry if i spam my question not in the right place, but where can I find the previewed interview? ... i searched around the forum but did'nt found it

Because you haven't got a paid forum membership.

Well worth it.

Ohhh cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll .......

Signing on after thursday...I am too addicted to this site as it is without this new world of foruming to destroy my exams....however ..the day I put down that final paper ...will end my already waning social life...

Signing on after thursday...I am too addicted to this site as it is without this new world of foruming to destroy my exams....however ..the day I put down that final paper ...will end my already waning social life...

We don't do dole here :lol:

I'll sign up in three years... Unless you'd accept twelve £1 coins in a PO box. (Joke I don't have £12 but three years time that's a promise.*
Will us poor members get to see the finished interview?

I'll sign up in three years... Unless you'd accept twelve £1 coins in a PO box. (Joke I don't have £12 but three years time that's a promise.*
Will us poor members get to see the finished interview?
Do you or do you not attend one of the top fee paying schools going...? :p

Questions will be from members of the season ticket scheme. However the answers will be there for all to see.

As for costs 12 months cost 9 pounds at the moment... Bargain price to help keep the forum running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts