• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive Playable Rl2 Preview

Originally posted by sanzar+Oct 11 2005, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Oct 11 2005, 01:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Oct 10 2005, 10:28 PM
right i am annoyed. i am on holiday from wellington in christchurch for the next 2 weeks

i ahve been hanging out  for this to have a go and look at it for so long and i am not there to have a look. i would have been there all day damnit
Isn't irony just a *****! [/b]
I reckon, sad one.

Us pathetic kiwis can't get to Wellington in our little country to see this. i know if it was displayed in Townsville there would be hundreds of sydneysiders making the trip up to check it out. Including you Sanzar! You'd take a couple of days off work for sure
<
<
! And offer mario $800 for a pre release copy
<

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Oct 11 2005, 08:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 11 2005, 08:39 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Oct 11 2005, 01:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
right i am annoyed. i am on holiday from wellington in christchurch for the next 2 weeks

i ahve been hanging out  for this to have a go and look at it for so long and i am not there to have a look. i would have been there all day damnit

Isn't irony just a *****!
I reckon, sad one.

Us pathetic kiwis can't get to Wellington in our little country to see this. i know if it was displayed in Townsville there would be hundreds of sydneysiders making the trip up to check it out. Including you Sanzar! You'd take a couple of days off work for sure
<
<
! [/b]
Absolutely! I still have 4 weeks annual leave. I've still got UNI, but I'd be able to organise a dodgy doctors certificate and get extensions on my assignments
<
<

I live in P north and I wont be going, purely because I know if I play it and its as good as I think its going to be, then it will drive me crazy wanting a copy when its likely that it wont be coming anytime soon. A playable demo for all who attend would be worth traveling from anywhere for, but having a quick game would be torture.

I remember when I was a kid I got to play a demo of Double Dragon in a store for about 5mins (until mum dragged me away screaming) from that day onwards all I could think about was double dragon, and I never got it........ ever!(we were allowed hire out a console like nintendo or sega about twice a year and DG was never available) oooh the pain!!!! It still Hurts!!

Yeah, so im not going.
<

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Oct 11 2005, 08:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 11 2005, 08:39 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Oct 11 2005, 01:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah

Isn't irony just a *****!
I reckon, sad one.

<
<
! And offer mario $800 for a pre release copy
<
[/b]
I have the next 3 days off work

It did cross my mind to come over to NZ........as a b'day present with some mates

My B'Day tomorrow and if any of my mates was up we'd be over, for a great b'day of beers, RL2, beers beers beers, and carry on like fools with not a care on the planet in a different country

However it is my duty to turn up to my local in the early hours of the 12th, stay for 12, then @ 12, have lunch, then continue on..............am getting on so this tradition becomes harder every year.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.............and I am sure flights to Wellington are cheaper than flights to Auckland.

..............you know...........I may actually go down. I'll ask my flatmate if he wants to go. Just need to know someone to stay with.............

Latest posts