Barbarians
part1.jpg

part2.jpg

part3.jpg

part4.jpg

part6.jpg

part7.jpg

Images from http://www.xbox360achievements.org

With the way we've played of late "Tough it Out" is gonna be easy using Wales against NZ :p :p

Pretty good, im glad they didnt go down the Call of duty route, and just give you gamer points for doing the simplest of stuff (e.g complete a mission, throw a grenade, walk 10 feet), apart from Score a try, which is understandable as its a pretty big moment for a persons first pickup and play moment.

they all look pretty good i wonder what that secret achievement thats woth 75 is

They all look like good achievements, I think there's only one that might end up being a little bit too hard, but that all depends how much improved this new difficulty level is. That's Minnow No More. If the difficulty is pretty hugely improved that'll soak up a few hours of gameplay I think.

I agree they all loo pretty good...except one, "don't even try"? is that something we should be trying to do?

Man I can imagine going for the achievement of ' brick wall' when you can't let the cpu get a try. Holding out for the last 5 mins, on your line. last min they bust over and you scream with anger. this game is going to be great

I still think.. "More conversions then Jesus." when you get score over 100 points from conversions would be a nice achievement ***le. Also "MC-CHEAT!" When you use your number 7 to turn over a ball would be nice too.

List looks good, going to be a good challenge if you ask me.

I still think.. "More conversions then Jesus." when you get score over 100 points from conversions would be a nice achievement ***le. Also "MC-CHEAT!" When you use your number 7 to turn over a ball would be nice too.

What are you smoking!!!!!!!

Good picks of task, but they do seems omewhat easy, you should be able to nab them all in just, say, ten hours play, if that. Although anybody who plays games just for achivements/trophies is entirely missing the point.

Names are somewhat disapointing. A couple of decent ones, but they seem a bit generic More puns/in-jokes, please!

Latest posts