• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exeter Chiefs vs Racing 92 - Champions Cup 19/20 Final

Nowell's pace is slipping these days, and he never had that much
Fat Russell was pulling away then and Nowell had the headstart

Nowell's pace is slipping these days, and he never had that much
Fat Russell was pulling away then and Nowell had the headstart
Eh, he's been injured for a couple of weeks, I imagine that has something to do with it. He's been having a great game so far though, deserves the England 14 shirt over Watson IMO.

Eh, he's been injured for a couple of weeks, I imagine that has something to do with it. He's been having a great game so far though, deserves the England 14 shirt over Watson IMO.
Yeah more of an observation than anything, I'm not saying drop him - I've always liked wingers who don't rely on pure pace and more on reading the game and their running lines etc

Good first half. Exeter playing well. Need to cut out a few mistakes though. Racing have had some good moments, and some absolutely dire moments. TBH with Exeter's lead and relentlessness in attack I can see Racing fading in the second half.

He also had to slightly check his pace to kick the ball, where as Russell could just go full pelt.

Latest posts